Khushi: How dare you! Who gave you right to sneak my bedroom at this time. Her sudden changed behavior harden his face.

Arnav: ''Khushi, tum..'' He try to touch her but she pushed his hand giving a clear warning to stay in limits. It enraged him and he grab her closer with authority.

Arnav: I don't need anyone permission to meet mother of my child.

Khushi: Excuse me? What did you said? Mother of your child? If i am not wrong few days ago you declare to the entire world i don't belong to you and this child is not yours.

Arnav: Khushi.

Khushi: Enough Mr raizada! I don't want to hear anything. It will be good for you if you stay away from US. This child might me a MISTAKE for you but now it is a important part of my life and i won't allow any outsider to spoil our relation. It will be better you leave me otherwise people will think a small down market single mother gaining sympathy from her ex husband. I am tired to hear from others that i married you to trap you. for your property. I don't need a single penny from you. I will nourish my child, no need to show your sympathy. (he can see the pain in her eyes. How much he made her suffer alone) I can understand under what circumstances you tie knot with me. Due to pressure of your di, you make relation with me but now it's not needed. Your di is not alive so stop all this and let me live in peace..It took me lot of time to get over from your memories..please don't make it hard for me. No strength left in me to bear another rejection from you and from this society who think this child is just a result of our compromise marriage. After all i am second women of your life. Please go..

Arnav: Khushi main tumse...

Khushi: I SAID LEAVE FROM YOU..ONE BETRAYAL IS ENOUGH TO BREAK MY HEART..I KNOW OUR MARRIAGE IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE..AND THIS BABY IS JUST A CULMINATION OF THAT.. She paused and hugged herself apologizing her baby for committing this sin. He lifted his hand to place it on her but it keep hanging to air.

How badly he wanted to spoke his heart out and tell her this baby is not a compromise..he had loved her and still love her. They made love. It is not any mistake.

He feel guilty. The pain she had been went through is all because of him. He cursed himself inwardly. God never forgive me for breaking her to an extend. He had hurt her, if he tell her he love her he knew she would believe him and call his love- a sympathy.

His heart clenched seeing her in pain. Every pour of his cell screaming for her. He loves her to an extend she can't imagine. Her tears making him more guilty.

Why I had said all this to her? Why I break her heart? He remember how badly he wounded her heart, humiliate her, accuse her for trapping him. He made her sign divorce papers to protect her from Lavanya. That time he thought he is protecting her without knowing it will break her. The very thought made him more guilty.

Arnav: ''I am sorry khushi..'' He move to her and extend his hand in order to reduce her pain but she step back.

Khushi: It's okay Mr raizada. Why you are feeling sorry. I am equally responsible. I know since the start you love lav.. He place his finger to her lips and look into her eyes.

Arnav: No Khushi..I don't love her..infact i never love her.. (He finally confessed it all out)

Khushi: Ohh so that mean you used her too..what can i expect from the great Arnav singh raizada. She let out a sarcastic smile.

He grab her shoulder with seethed anger.

Arnav: Will you just shut up and listen to me first.. She struggled nodding her head negatively. Here he came to confess his feelings instead she is showing her tantrum, not letting him to complete.