You are my dream

Chapter 10: You are my dream

With chilly winds blowing, stars are twinkling and moon is glowing witnessing the love blooming between the couple near the poolside.

His mouth locked her. Her breathe swell, her eyes closed and lips trembling by his closeness. He still pinning her body restraining her movement. Her body giving away while his hand protectively covered her by waist supporting her. His other hand went around the neck bringing her more close to him. She is looking divine in this beautiful red saree. Her hairs fallen on one side while he was admiring her all the while kissing her with all his right and authority.

Khushi breathe started getting so irregular that it is getting difficult to breathe. After a while tempting her virgin lips, he broke apart and touch her forehead with his. He was all lost and brushed his finger to trace her face. She flinched looking sideways. She began getting hyperventilated. He cupped her face urging her to look at him and when she does, a strong wave of passion passed through him.

As soon as he lifted his gaze to meet her eyes, she hugged him hiding her face from the love of her life. Her nervous was clearly expressed by the way she was shivering every now and then.

Her soft body touches him and he wrapped his arms around her milky bare waist calming her. She clutches him biceps for support unable to bear the heat arising between them.

Ar..nav..j-i..-

He pulled her more closer and slammed her lips into his kissing her with more passion than previous one. Arnav couldn't get enough of her. Those strange feelings was killing him. He was about to look into her eyes again but she push him slightly making him to step back while she ran away hiding her face with shyness.

Her breathe getting erratic, she hide herself in a corner away from his gaze and cover her face with palm. Looking herself in mirror, she touch her lips, She blushed furiously.

Getting worried by her reaction, Arnav went to follow her down in the party to search her. He badly wanted to see her, he wanted to talk to her, he don't know what was that but he really wanted to hold her and never let her go. There she was standing with his Di.

A sudden rage arise him when he found a male approaching her. His fist clenched the way his eyes lusting over her. His body went on fire. He appeared in the middle blocking him before that man dare to reached his wife. He grabbed his collar and took him out from his house gripping his collar, not before giving few punches. Rocky witness everything with his big rounded eyes hiding behind the curtain amazed to see his reaction.

After sometime, Arnav join the party and walk toward khushi. Just then he was about to go toward her, someone call khushi and she left from there.

Its been a while longer he was trying to gain her attention.

Does she regretting? He asked to himself staring her back while she is busy entertaining few guest. Whenever he move close, someone or other guest surround her. He was getting pissed off now. Upon that she avoid meeting his gaze.

Khushi get nervous again as she caught him staring her from the glass behind her. She had her back facing him, her lips curved recalling the love she felt for the very first time, but he failed to noticed the blush on her face as her back facing him. He fist his hand on the table and rushed away.

Khushi slowly glanced behind to meet him but to her surprise he disappear. Curiously, her eyes scan all around to search her husband.

Someone placed a hand on her shoulder. She blushed thinking it was Arnavji but then she heard Di voice.

Anjali: Khushiji..Are you okay..Did he try to hurt you? (She cupped her face worriedly)

Khushi: Di..i'm perfectly alright.