From my heart

Chapter 15: From my heart

Arnav walked inside the cabin along with Aman after finalizing the deal. He is present physically but his mind was somewhere else. Since morning he is only craving for her touch. But unfortunately he has to come to office for urgent work leaving behind his wife. And today he was announced as a world's no 1 business man. For that he had to go to US to attend the function.

Arnav sighed thinking about it. He settled himself comfortably and look at the photo kept on the desk.

I miss you sweetheart..I wish tum yaha hoti..oh khushi what you have done to me..!

Congratulations Asr! (Aman entered taking the seat in front of him.)

Arnav gave least interest to what is happening around him. As his whole concentration is captured by a girl who already stole his heart and soul.

Aman: So what do you think about this deal?

No response!

Seems Arnav has gone mad? He wondered with frown brow and waved his hand in front of him to brought him back from dreamland. But nothing affected him.

He keep staring at her photo frame all lost.

Aman: Asr..are you there..hello..

What!!! Came a sudden reply making him shift in fear.

He groaned irritant giving a glare as he almost screamed in his ears.

Aman: Where are you lost..I was telling you that your flight is at midnight..

Arnav didn't reply, he keep thinking something deeply until Aman broke the long silence.

''Khushi would be so happy hearing this news.. isn't it? Arnav eyed him.

''Opss I mean khushi bhabhi..she is prove to be your lucky charm..And I heard that you married her again fulfilling all the rituals..is it true?''

Arnav: Yup I married her, do have any problem? Now get lost and don't eat my brain..'' (Aman get sad by his rude behavior but he remember something, it brought wicked smile on his face)

''Hey you can't order me now..You are forgetting khushi is my sister so technically I have right to call you my brother in law.. and if you shout me I will complain to my sister, she will not let you in at night.. (He chuckled laughing out loud.)

Out!

''Okay fine I'm going..!'' He pouted and turn to leave but..

Arnav: Thank you!

His leg glued letting him to turn back to see if he heard something wrong.

Aman get dumb-folded hearing the same word again from his mouth.

Oh my god Asr said thank you to him. Is he dreaming? He can't believe this. Then he saw a small smile on his face with his eyes staring at the picture. Its weird though. For the first time in his life he saw Asr smiling so openly. Aman feel like to collide on the ground and passed away.

Aman: Asr..are you okay..?

Arnav: Yes I'm absolutely fine..Arnav rolled his eyes as he check his forehead.

Arnav: Stop your melodrama, Aman!

Aman: No, you definitely need doctor..

Arnav: Stop it now! Don't stare me like that.

Aman was almost fainted when he realized Asr carried his hand and going to punch him. While Arnav was just going to put his hand on his shoulder to thank him for whatever he does to make him realize his feelings for Khushi, Today he is happily married only due to his help. But eventually his small move brought tears in Aman's eyes. He started to cry harder thinking he wanted to hit him.