Confession

Chapter 8: Confession

Rocky eyes turn deadly red like a lion got his meat. With slow determined steps he step ahead only to find great Asr standing in front of him welcoming by Shashi.

But gaze were scanning left and right to find his wife. Rocky growled when he was being welcomed by family. His mouth were arching to gave him a good bite. He is making scary sound that literally shiver khushi who is giving him pleading look to stop. But every-time he try to melt her tears making him hell mad. He is definitely not going to leave that person. Last time he got saved but he is not so lucky to get spared every-time. Her tears made his soft body into tough one.

Bhow bhow!!!! Arnav was quite taken aback when he heard a sharp voice from behind. He was going to turn but then rocky jump to him leaving him completely defenseless. He loose his balance and fell on the ground.

''What the!'' Rocky deadly gaze turn devilishly dangerous observing his face. He felt envy seeing his handsome face. He is the only person his dilwali girlfriend lost her heart and get separated from him. In a split of second Anger rose up to Rocky. He greeted his teeth and growled remembering her Girlfriend who fall in love with this arrogant man betraying his puppy love.

''Rocky stop..!'' Khushi grew horrified as she observe Asr struggling to kick him off. Rocky already grab his pant through his sharp teeth and was on the verge to take the revenge, but her sweet melodious voice skipped his heart. His neck turn to view her dreadful face. Arnav raised his eyebrow by noticing his gaze upon his wife.

''Baby please No..'' Khushi hurriedly grab Rocky neck and plant a soft kiss on his forehead. Then she whispered something in his ears. He melted when her lips collide on his head. His white face turn crimson red. Then he hugged his girlfriend feeling heaven before meeting her eyes. At the same time Arnav mouth dropped open seeing their eye lock.

Who the hell is he that is holding his wife attention? He wondering amazed by the scene taking place. Everyone giggled seeing Arnav's expression who witness something like that for the first time in his lifetime. what his wife whispering into this small pet's ears that made him to stop attacking him, he thought giving her weird look.

''I didn't know you are fond of dogs..'' Arnav spoke coming toward her. But she hardly look at him as her attention fixed at Rocky.

''For your kind information he is not any dog..he is very close to my heart..MY ROCKY.. MY LOVE'' She said coldly and scoop rocky in her arms. Arnav rooted at the place in shock as her words still ringing in his ears.

''Love? What the!''

Rocky continue barking at him turning toward him every now and then while khushi trying to distract his attention from Asr else he is gone. Somehow She managed to convince him and took him upstairs in her room. Arnav try to follow her when Payal block his way.

Payal: ''Why you are getting so desperate to meet your wife..Spend some time with your saali saheba..Jiju'' She teased him by noticing where his eyes laid upon. He look back at her when she shake him a bit.

Arnav: ''Nothing like that..I was just..''

Payal: Haan haan hum jante hain...let her spend some quality time with her boyfriend..'' He look at her with astonishment.

''Haan don't you know about Khushi- rocky love story..? He arch his eyebrow in disbelief and then Payal narrated everything about Rocky possessiveness toward his dilwali girlfriend. He grinned amused. But in some corner of his heart he feel bad don't know why. He smile weakly when payal started conversation with him.

~~~

Rocky's anger reached at mountain. He badly wanted to kick him but his girlfriend is not letting him to go down. She sighed seeing him getting hyper.