Season 2 ~ Part 1: A New Journey

Y/N POV

As I sit in my seat of the plane waiting for it to take off, I see my parents waving to me from the airport with tears in their eyes. It makes me want to cry too, but I was so happy to be going to New York with Mike Faist! I never imagined this would happen to me. I turned my head to look at him sitting next to me and smile. He chuckles and says "Are you ready?" As he said that I felt my stomach turn in a little bit from fear of what might happen there, but at the same time I felt the excitement. I nodded my head. I'm ready.
"Passengers, please buckle your seatbelts, the plane is about to take off."

A few hours later

I fell asleep not long after the plane was in the air. When I woke up, to my surprise, I saw him sleeping as well, resting on my shoulder. I felt heat in my cheeks and looked away from him. Trying to keep my mind off it, I spoke aloud to myself "I wonder if we are almost there?" After I said this Mike began to fidget and then wake. He realised he was leaning on me and jolted up. His cheeks flushed a little as he apologised. I just smiled and told him not to worry.
We talked for the rest of the journey about what to do when we get there, sleeping arrangements and of course the fact there might be scandals if someone is to see us. I was to be staying at his place. We knew it was risky, that's why we had to be careful but I had no where else to go until I got money to at least rent a cheap place. I told him I could stay at a hotel for a bit but he said we don't know how long I'll stay there, so its best to stay with him. I hope I don't cause any trouble for him...

After arriving at the airport and are standing outside of Mike's house.

Mike POV

When we arrived outside my house, I wa hesitant to walk inside, silly thoughts popped into my head. Things like, is it really messy?, do I have anything lying about? Is there anything in their that might upset her? I know theu were stupid thoughts but I still worried. But standing at my door in silence, I could see it was making Y/N anxious. "A-are you sure it's okay for me to stay?" She said looking to the side and he hands fidgeting just below her waist. This definitely indicated that she was anxious. I replied to her, "of course it's okay! I was just wondering if I left it in a mess or not." I laugh nervously amd get my keys out to open the door. I'm sure she expected it to be bigger but its just a plain old house. Nothing special. Although to her, it looked like she though of it as a haven. When we walked in, her face showed how mesmerized she was. "Woah, in actually in Mike Faist's house! I can't believe it! This is just unreal." I smiled at her comment but i felt a little sad inside. I felt far from her. It seemed like she thought of me as being so distant from her. I'm just like her yet she thought of me as someone she couldn't reach. I didn't like that. I was right there for her, she could see me, she could touch me and she could talk to me. I placed my hand on her shoulder gently and turned my frown into a soft smile. "You know, I'm right here. I'm not some extraordinary person you'll never reach, because look" I stretch out my hand towards her face and hold it on her cheek, looking into my eyes. My face was a bit flushed but I was too engaged in my own world to be too embarrassed. "I'm reaching you, so you can reach towards me." As I told her this I felt the heat rapidly steam from her face and she moved back away from my hand. "Y-yeah, I know" she said "A-anyway where will I be sleeping?"

I got half of the reaction I was hoping for, but I'm not there yet. Sure, I think she admires me, but I want her to fall for me. That sounds narcissistic and selfish but, I can't help it.

{Hey guys!! I'm here with the beginning of season 2!! I don't know if its that good honestly XD I hope you enjoy though. If you guys have anything you want to ask feel free to comment the questions or message me, also if you have advice I would love to hear it, I would love to improve my work and I really really hope you guys like it}