Y/N POV 3

"Y-you're Mike Faist...YOU'RE MIKE FAIST!?" I squeal with a smile on my face wider than the Cheshire cat! This is Mike Faist standing in front of me, right? And did he just the the extra ticket is his!? W-w-what!? In a state of confusion I find myself pacing back and forth in front of everyone. As I notice this I stop and blush a little from the embarrassment. "Wait.." I pause. "Did you just say gorgeous?" Wait why does it matter!? Look it's Mike Faist for crying out loud!
"Y-yeah I meant your outfit!" His eyes wander away from mine. I don't ask further, he seemed hesitant but I'm sure there's nothing more.
'So.."
"Yeah?"
"Why are you here and saying that you are sitting with me to watch DEH and...Can I have a photo!?" I thought I was asking too much but then,
"Sure you can, just don't post it or show it to anyone because I'm not supposed to do this for fans normally." He replied honestly and sweetly. It made me feel sort of warm inside.
"Yeah, of course. But if you're not supposed to do this then why are you?" I try to ask in a calm way but the smile wouldn't leave my face. It was as if someone had superglued it. But it was the creepiest grin ever, why did I have to be stuck with that?
"Well your parents somehow found my number and..." He explains further about what my parents did and what they asked him. Hearing all this I somehow feel extremely happy but I feel a prick of pain in my chest. Feeling this, a small tear glides down my face and down my neck.
"Hey, are you okay?" Mike questions concerned.
"Oh, yeah sorry. I don't know what that was." I laugh. "Thank you so much for actually coming! Let's go in!" He follows behind me as I begin to walk into the actual theatre. Um. Seats 12 and 13 on row D. Not too bad. I move faster towards our seats when Mike grabs my sleeve gently. "Sorry, its just I have no idea where we are sitting and you're walking really fast you know." He announces nervously and scratches his cheek softly with his index finger. "Oops. I'm really sorry! We're row D. I'll slow down a bit, just follow me." I smile and slow down so he can catch up. We arrive at the row and I see that it is full of people apart from our seats. I start to dread and worry. Great. I didn't think this through. No I have to go, I don't want to embarrass myself in front of him!