Now

Hannah is pretty cool, haha. She's not too bad for an Unnie.

Even though she isn't stable in Korean yet, she makes the funniest jokes.

She can speak English, so we communicate like that.

It seems that Jimin really loves Hannah, haha. They are so cute together.

So let's talk about what you missed, okay?

It's been six years since the last chapter. Yeah, six years.

I graduated high school with Jungkook, him going to some fine arts academy and me going to the University of Tokyo.

Yeah I moved to Tokyo for a good four years. But I came home every month to see everyone.

I don't exactly remember what I majored in, just something with science. I was in the top 25 students, ranking number 9.

I didn't get into Jungkook's studies because I guess I lost concern and worry about him.

But we'll talk about that later.

Hannah and Jimin married three years ago and had a kid named Dannie.

I think Jimin chose that name. He said he wanted an English name that was easy to pronounce.

So I gave him a list of boy names that I liked and Dannie was one of them. I guess Park Dannie doesn't sound that bad. Hannah was cool with it.

But just to let you know, that baby boy is a handful. When Hannah was giving birth, Jimin and I were sweating like crazy. I can still imagine Hannah's face and feel how tight she was holding my hand.

Anyway, let's go back again.

Their wedding was beautiful.

They made it a Greek themed event and it was amazing.

Hannah wore a white robe-ish kind of thing and so did Jimin.

It was kind of weird, but it was really pretty.

Hannah looked like Aphrodite! She looked beautiful.

Even the cake was dazzling.

Okay, okay. Enough about Jimin and Hannah. I bet you're wondering about me.

Haha, oh well. You'll have to read through a lot more before it comes to that.

Let's talk about 24K. They made some new songs, but I didn't really dig it. They were too happy I guess, haha.

But, they did get me to a One Ok Rock concert with their song, so I'm glad.

They're the best. There was a little incident with me and Daeil, though.

And that incident lead me to the event with Jungkook. Again, I'm saying too much.

Cory had a girlfriend, and he'd been talking non-stop about how he loved her and would never let go of her.

Well, oops.

I hate girls like that. I mean, yeah I hate myself, I guess. Girls who lie to themselves.

When Jungkook lost his memory, I went crazy. I was always thinking of solutions of me forgetting about him.

But you know, that bitch, Gumi, always appears right around the corner to rub it in my face. She's cool now. I think.

She works as a bartender at a local club down the street, so whenever I feel down, she would hook me up on some drinks.

I have to admit, I starting drinking two years before I was officially aged.

Gumi convinced me every single time. So I guess that's why she got the job.

If she wanted a party, she'll say that the drinks are on her. Whatever, right? Free drinks!

Hannah and them are losers and won't even take a sip. They won't even drink beer!

I would have to say that my best friends would be Gumi, Daeil and Jeunguk. Not Hannah. She's my sister now.

Those three are who I jam with. They're the best people I'll probably ever meet.

I'm sorry if I'm boring you with all these details or with my tone. I'm maturer now. And I like suspense.

You want to hear my story with Jungkook? You'll just have to wait.