"Where's your brother?" She asked her.

"Office." She said in duh tone, "So..." Ramlah raised her eyebrows and Johum could see the mischievous glint in her eyes, "What happened last night after we left?" She asked and from her other side, Johum heard Ruhshan giggling. She eyed both women.

"Um, nothing?" Johum felt stupid for being confused. Should she know about something?

"Oh come on! I know he's my brother and I'm supposed to be grossed out but— you need to tell us." She squealed, getting everyone's attention around the table. The guys looked up a at her and Rafiq shot Johum a wink while Atesh said,

"Stop disturbing." He rolled his eyes and got back to his food.

"What crawled up his ass..." Ramlah muttered, "Anyway, tell us!" She hissed.

"Guys, I don't understand." Johum said finally dropping her fork on her plate.

"Arghh!" Ramlah groaned, "What did you two do after we left?" And that's when Johum picked up the meaning behind their words. She widened her eyes and gasped.

"W—what? I mean— gosh no!" She huffed, "I wasn't fucking his brains out if that's what you're so excited about. We just talked and then he taught me swimming because I fell in to pool three times and that's that!" She crossed her arms and sighed.

"She's not the shy type I tell you that."

"Wow."

"Okay, but that's still— ah!" Ramlah squealed and the former came from Rafiq making her blush, realizing that she had said that aloud and everyone heard her. Johum clenched her teeth in embarrassment and gave Ramlah the look that stopped her squealing and she cleared her throat, getting back to her breakfast. Rafiq was still staring at her and Atesh was busy shoving food in his mouth like a maniac with a scowl on his face. What was his problem today?

"What?" Johum asked Rafiq boldly.

"You're cute." He winked.

"Uh, thank you?" She raised an eyebrow. He laughed,

"Adorable." Okay what was wrong with these people? She ignored him and drank her coffee which had gotten cold. One by one, everyone got up from their seats and Ramlah asked her to come with her to watch something before she leaves. She declined saying she wasn't in the mood and the girls went on, chattering about something. Now that left her and the boys. Not boys but boy because Atesh finished his food and got up, clicking away on his phone. Rafiq kept his stare on her.

"What?"" She asked him, getting annoyed at his constant stare.

"Why do you hate him so much?" Now it was rare to see him in a serious mood.

"Excuse me?" Johum placed her cup besides her plate and asked him. He sighed.

"Zayan." He looked at her, "He did everything to protect you. Okay, it was wrong of him to do what he did but he doesn't deserve your hate."

"You aren't in my place so you don't know an—"

"He just wants to protect you from the likes of Reccuglia. Don't you think he at least deserves a chance? You have done enough hating now." His eyes had a spark for a moment before it was gone. And that was anger.

"I don't think I owe you an ex—"

"I am sorry to say this but stop being a bitch to everyone who tries to break through your shell." Johum's mouth dropped open. The audacity! And to think that she liked him out of all, "Yes. Think about it and you will agree with me. From the moment we all met you, you have been nothing but a stuck up!"