FIFTH

Johum was never the one to just window shop

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Johum was never the one to just window shop. She picked whatever she liked, regardless of the price. She did not have millionaire brother and father for nothing. She lived the life of a princess, better even.

As her friends had bailed on her, she went to the mall alone along with her black card in her pocket. After an hour of parading around, she had three shopping bags from forever 21, two from Gucci, one from Calvin Klien and three pairs of coloured lenses. And she was still not done.

She regretted not bringing one of the guards with her. Who would carry all the bags now? She hummed to herself as she found herself in Victoria's secret, looking at a black pair of undergarments.

So far she was enjoying the day and her mind was off of those brothers who were dead set on driving her mad. She was enjoying the shopping spree and knew that in a few moments her cell phone would ring.

The few moments did not pass as her phone started ringing in her pocket. She rolled her eyes and fished out the device.

"Just because dad is not letting you have new phone doesn't mean you can drain my credit card." Was the first thing she heard when she picked up the upcoming call.

"Aw but don't you love me?" She joked. She heard the huff and a thud on the other end and grinned.

"Not when you're spending my money like water. When did you steal my card?" Murat grumbled.

"I found it in one of your pants when you were busy sleeping. Your wife helped me get it." She chuckled, "And as a reward I have bought a lot of dresses for her." She negotiated. Murat let out a curse and sighed,

"Fine. I hope no sleeveless dresses or ripped jeans?" Johum rolled her eyes and paid for her things, holding her phone between her cheek and shoulder.

"Nope. I will wear those when you go back to Turkey. You sure are a pain in the ass."

"Remember whose card you're using."

"Oh what are you gonna do dear brother. I have already shopped. Yay me."

"I can't believe you're my sister. You must be adopted."

"Yeah yeah because I am awesome." She smirked. And on went the conversation between the siblings.

After paying and saying her goodbye to Murat, she gathered her bags in her hands and walked out of the store. Johum knew her driver was waiting for her in the parking lot, so that was her destination.

On the way, a cute blouse caught her eye in one of the stores so she went in, thinking that this would be her last. Only one saleswoman was inside the store along with manager when she went inside to check the blouse.

But in the mirror in front of her, she caught someone's reflection that had her heart beating furiously in fear. Johum swallowed and abruptly turned around only to make eye contact with the person who had made her uneasy around everyone for past two days.