Chapter 0: Meet the team

"Jake wake your sister before you're late!" Dick Grayson calls while Amber is getting the bags ready "If you two are late on you first day of the year you can say goodbye to patrol for a week" Amber says handing the two kids their bags "Sapphire your hair" she points out so Dick quickly fixes it before lightly pushing the two to the door "Breakfast is in your bags!" Amber calls before the door closes "Arty has it a lot easier..." she mumbles plopping down on the couch.

She is wrong

"Wallace West if you stay up late with Barry again I will ask Amber to give both of you nightmares, for a month" Artemis Crock says putting two plates on the table and the two speedsters dig in "Amelia, good morning" Wally says, though he's slightly uncomfortable with his wife's glare at him "I'm leaving" she says grabbing her jacket and Barry shoots up and starts running around the house as soon as he realizes the time "Bye mom bye dad!" he says before following after his little sister.

Kaldur does have it a lot easier then the precious couples

"Dad... I'm bored" Tala says swimming around her father "I did everything you told me to and I don't have sparring lessons until 5" she says "Do you want to visit Aquaman?" Kaldur'ahm asks "No, we did that two days ago" Tala complaints "Then go to land and visit Roy" Kaldur says "You coming as well?" she asks earning a nod from him so they head off.

And to Roy, Jade and Nick

"So... Why are we having this discussion again?" Nick asks "You stalking Grayson's daughter who is 4 years younger then you are" Jade Crock says "I was protecting her" Nick says crossing his arms. "She can handle herself perfectly and has learned self defense from her parents" Roy says with a sigh "Just behave, Tala and Kaldur are coming over" Jade says.

At the mountain

"Andy if you don't to to school I will never teach you anything again" M'gann says rubbing her head "And I am never listening to others again" she mumbles. Her kid wasn't easy to deal with, she wondered who had it the hardest out of everyone "Fine" Andy says and he walks off, looking annoyed "Great job" Connor says "He finally listened to you. Then again, everyone says they're diffecult at this age" he adds "Yeah" M'gann says with a tired sigh "He certainly got more from you then from me" she says.

Jake and Sapphire, along with best friends Barry and Amelia know how to avoid trouble. Nick has an strange way of showing he cares about someone, but Tala didn't let that stop her from becoming his friends and Andy, like his dad, has anger issues.