Chapter 34

*Niall's P.O.V*
I walked up to Grace's room to check on her. I knocked on her door but got no response I figured she was just sleeping so I open the door. To see my band mate eating my sister'a face. Rage took over my body. "You have three seconds to leave Tomlinson!" I practically yelled. Grace jumped at my tone and Louis climbed out of her bed. He gave me a look that was full of guilt and walked out the door. I followed making sure he actually left. I locked the door behind him and walked back to Grace's room. "What was that Grace?" I yelled at her. "It was nothing." She said softly. "That was not nothing! That was you kissing my band mate!" I was beyond angry I was furious. "You can't control my life Niall!" She said back starting to raise her voice. "You are under my roof you will do as I say!" I yelled. "Living under your roof has nothing to do with my love life Niall!" She yelled this time. "You aren't dating one of my best mates. I said in a softer tone. "And why not Niall? You were going to date one of my best friends what is the difference?" She asked. "The difference is that we never actually dated Grace!" I yelled. "I will do whatever I want Niall! If that means dating Louis then I'm going to! I don't need your permission, I'm not five!" She yelled. "Grace, you are not going to date Louis that is the end of this conversation." I said in a low tone. She stared at me for awhile. I was still fuming. I walked out the door slamming it shut. Now it's time for me and Louis to have a little chat.
-------------------------
Hey glitters! So what do you think? I really like this chapter. I hope you guys like it too! Thanks for the votes, comments and reads!
Love,
Grace