Chapter 14

*******Grace's P.O.V********

I sat against the door crying until I felt someone push on it I slowly stood up and opened it for who ever it was. "Hey what's wrong?" a Irish accent rang out. I then knew it was Niall. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a Horan hug. I cried again into his chest releasing even more tears then before. I didn't why I was so upset I hadn't cried this much in forever. Why did Louis have such an effect on me? I pulled myself together telling myself that I was done crying over a guy who didn't feel the same about me. Niall slowly dropped his arms and I walked up the stairs seeing as it was already eleven and it had been an eventful day. I crawled under the covers hoping tomorrow would be better.

*************Next Morning****************

I had finished getting dressed and walked downstairs. I sat in one of the stools beside Ni. "Hey." he said. "Morning!" I replied. "So I was wondering if you wanted to come to the studio with me and the boys today?" he asked me. "Sure I need to get my mind of things." He smiled and said "Well we leave in a couple minutes I have to finish getting ready." "okay." Niall walked upstairs and sat there wondering about who I was going to meet today. That was soon interrupted by a knock. I got up and open it to see Harry crying. "Hazza what's wrong?" I questioned. "I kissed a girl last nigh..... I don't know what to do I still like Katlyn and I didn't mean to kiss her she just leaned in and so did and." I cut him off "Harry you guys broke up it wasn't wrong but she still will be heartbroken because you guys just broke up yesterday." I stated "I know, I know the thing is they got a picture of it." My eyes grew wide there was no way that she wouldn't see it. Harry started crying again "Hey, Hey Harry it will be fine, it will be fine." "No Grace it won't be fine she will hate me forever, you don't understand I think I love her." My eyes grew wide again. He said he loved her. Oh my gosh. I stared at him not knowing what to say or do. "Haz she will forgive you just explain what happened and she will understand Harry, but you better hurry before she sees the picture." with that he ran out of the door. Niall came down the stairs and said "You ready?" "Yeah" I said still a little shocked at what Harry had said. We walked out the door and down to the cars. Let's just say the tension in that car was very high.