Chapter 23

*Harry's P.O.V*
"How am I going to do this?" I asked myself quietly. I was currently trying to think of ways to do something special for Katie. This has to be perfect.

*Niall's P.O.V*
I sat here again staring at my beautiful sister. I wish she would wake up. They doctors had came in and told me that there was only a 6% chance of her ever waking up again. I cried thinking about it. Lou was in the corner again and Luke had finally gone home after a lot of convincing. "Hey Louis could I have a minute alone?" I asked the boy curled in the corner. "Yeah....sure." I smiled at him as he left. "Grace, I know you. Your strong you can come out of this. You have to! I love you and I can't lose my little sister. I don't know what I would do with out you. Please Grace! Don't let the doctors be right." tears streamed down my face and one landed right on Grace's check. I lifted my hand to wipe it away. I stopped though. I felt my hand being gripped a little tighter. I look up to Grace's face again and her blues flickered open. "Thank God." I cried and rested my head on her chest.
*Katlyn's P.O.V*
I had just gotten the call that Grace was finally awake and Harry came to pick me up. We finally reached the hospital and I ran to her room. "Hey girly!" I said to Grace. She laughed lightly "Hey Katie." I smiled at her. We all started laughing and talking until the doctor came in and told us we had to leave. Harry pulled me outside into the car. We started driving but not in the direction of the house. "Haz where are we going?" I questioned. "You'll see." he said with a smirk. We continued until we reached a small park. Harry pulled me out of the car and over to a dogwood tree that had lights strung in it. "Did you do this?" I asked him. "Yeah.... I need to do something." he told me. I have him a questioning look but went with it. We walked until we were right under the tree. Harry gave me a small smile. "So Katie I know we have only been dating for six months but I love you. I never want to lose you and I don't want there to be any chance that a guy will come take you from me. I know we are young but that doesn't change anything. So..." Harry got down on one knee. I gasped when he pulled out a little black velvet box. "Katlyn Grace Hanna will? you marry me?" He asked with a smile. I was crying by this point. "Yes...Harry I will marry you." He smiled and pulled me into a passionate kiss. "I love you Katie." "I love you too Harry."
----------------------------------------------
Hey glitters what do you think? Karry is engaged! Grace is awake! Everything is going good....for now.
Love,
Grace