Chapter 16

I glanced up to see that Niall was glancing between Luke and I. I looked around to see Luke and Louis's eyes on me. Eyes lingered on Luke longer then Louis and he gave me a big smile. Luke walked toward me and grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "We are going for a walk Niall." Like said. "Okay keep her safe I'm trusting you." Niall said sternly. Luke pulled me out of the room and down the hallways and out a door. He didn't drop my hand. We continued walking until he stopped and turned to me. "So I know we just met but I was hoping maybe you would go on a date with me before tour?" I smiled "Yeah... sure I would love to." He smiled. "Great maybe I could get your number?" he asked "Sure" he gave me his phone and I handed him mine. After entering it I gave it back with a smile. He grabbed my hand again which made me blush and walked back into the building. When we got back in I Louis gave Luke a death glare. Why? I asked in my head. We sat back down and the continued talking about next week. I received glares from Louis the whole time. When it was over Luke came back over and asked me if he could walk me out. I said yes and we made our way down the long hallways. I climbed in the backseat by Niall. On the way I got a text from Luke. I smiled as I read it. 'Hey Grace I had a good time today with you can't wait for our date' Niall leaned over and tried to read it but I pulled it away before he could. "Come on Grace let me see or is it from Lukeeeeyyyyy." he said making me blush. "Yes it is thank you very much." I replied with sass. "What are you two going on a date?" Liam asked. "Yes we are actually." I said. "What" came from several mouths. "We are going on a date big deal." I said not understanding. "You do know all of us leave on tour in a couple of days right?" Louis finally spoke up. "Yes I know that you are leaving in tour, do you understand we are only going on a date we aren't dating." "Yet" Harry said. I shot him a death glare. Louis muttered something under his breath but I couldn't hear. They all kept talking about it but I ignores them. We finally got to the flats and I ran up to Niall's unlocking the door and going up to my room. I locked the door and went over to my speakers plugging in my phone and turning it up all the way. I walked back over to my bed and laid down on my back thinking about everything.
-----------------------------------------
So what ya'll think? Luke and Grace getting close aren't they? Is Louis getting jealous? Will Niall allow it? I don't know, well I do but I'm not going to tell you. Hehehe! Anyway thanks for the read I reached 400 last chapter! Yay!!! Love ya'll!
Love,
Grace