Chapter 7

We left Liam's apartment and Niall and I went back to his apartment and crashed. The next morning I was awoken by Katyln and Bethany jumping on my bed screaming. "What!" I screamed. I'm not a morning person and they both know you shouldn't wake me up."Guess what just happened!" Bethany and Katyln said at the same time. They both looked at each other and laughed. "What happened?" " Harry asked me out on a date tonight!" she screamed. My bad mood had suddenly left "Oh my gosh!!!" I shouted "This is so exciting!" Bethany added in "I can see it now #Karry!" Bethany said at the same time. "What time?" Bethany asked "Six why." We have to get you ready duhhh." I replied. I jumped out of bed and ran over to Louis and Harry's flat. I knocked on the door and Louis open the door "Hey Grace why are you here so early?" His voice is really sexy in the morning, I thought. I pushed Louis out of the way and into the living room where Harry was sitting and grabbed him by the ear. "Owwwww Grace what the he-" "Don't you dare use a swear word." I cut him off. "Listen here Harry Edward Styles don't you dare hurt Katyln because if you do I will mess up that pretty little face of yours got it." "Yes Grace." He replied. I let go of his ear and left Louis just stared at me not knowing what just happened. I went back to my room to help Katyln get ready.
*****Harry's P.O.V (Date)******
I walked up to Niall's apartment to get Katyln. I knocked on the door and Bethany answered "Is Katyln ready?" I asked "Yup." Grace answered I didn't know she was there. Katyln came to the door. She was beautiful her hair was curled and she had on a light pink knee length dress that was just as beautiful as her. "You look beautiful Katyln." She looked down and blushed "Thanks Hazza." we got in the elevator and went to my car.
********Katyln's P.O.V********
Hazza took me to his car and we drove for what seemed like ever. We finally stopped at a fancy Italian restaurant. He came around and opened my door for me. "Thanks Haz." I gave him a smile. We walked inside and got our table. The while date was perfect and we talked for hours.
********Grace's P.O.V*********
Katyln and Harry had been going or awhile and Bethany and Niall went to get something to eat for Ni's favorite Nandos. I decided I didn't want to be alone so I walked over to Louis apartment. Louis and I had been getting along really well and to tell you the truth I was starting to get a crush on him. I knocked on the door a couple of times. "Hey Grace I was just getting ready to call you and see if you wanted to watch a film?" "Sure Lou, I would love to." I came in and he told me to so on the couch. Je went into the kitchen to make so popcorn and told me to pick a movie. I ended up picking out The Conjuring. He came in and we started the movie. It came to a part where something jumped and so I jumped. Louis pulled me into his side and wrapped his arm around me. I began to get very sleepy I fought to keep my eyes open but they felt like they were 100 pounds. I stopped fighting it and fell into a peaceful sleep.
-----------------------------------------
Hey Glitters so I wrote this for Katyln because last night after she read the last chapter she texted me saying that she could see #Karry so I made it happen. There is also so more Louis and Grace but what will happen if Niall sees them together? The next chapter there will be something very interesting happening. I hope you guys like this chapter and there will be a update on Saturday. It might be a little late because I have plans but it will be up. Love ya'll
Love,
Grace