Chapter 3

*Picture of Bethany*

The next morning I woke up to my the very annoying sound of my alarm clock. I slowly crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom to take my shower. I came out and grabbed my camo t-shirt and my jean shorts. I put my hair up in its normal messy bun. I put in the little make-up I wore and went downstairs to eat some breakfast. I grabbed an apple, my backpack, and my keys and headed out the door. I finally arrived and school and parked my jeep in its normal spot beside Emilly and walked in to go to my first class math ugh.
*skip school cause that's boring*
I unlocked my door considering my dad wouldn't be home for a couple hours and started my homework. I got started only to be interrupted by a phone call. I picked up my phone and answered it was Bethany. "You have to look at Liam's last tweet!" I was confused until I started thinking about what could be on there. I quickly hung up without saying goodbye and clicked on my twitter app. Sure enough there was a tweet from Liam at the top it said It was great meeting Niall's little sister last night. I would love to talk to you again @heyitsgray16. "Oh my goodness my life is over everyone is going to know now!" it started as a whisper but soon turned into a yell. I shut down. My phone was blowing up with notifications from people asking if it was true and why no one knew about me and all that stuff. I just turned it off I didn't know what to do. My computer started buzzing so I looked up to see Niall's name I just chucked my phone at the screen breaking it. I would regret it later but I didn't care my secret was out and I didn't know what to do. I turned my music on and crawled under my covers shutting down. My life was going to change now forever.
-----------------------------------------
Hey Glitters,
So I wrote the beginning of this at 2 in the morning so if it sucks I'm sorry I still don't have a vote but I don't care I wanted to update please give me some feedback though because if this story sucks I want to know. I'm working on another story but I'm not going to upload it for awhile. This chapter was filler chapter next chapter will be a little more exciting.
Love,
Grace