Chapter 13

*******Harry's P.O.V********

I sat in my bedroom thinking about everything that happened this week, well mainly Katlyn. She meant everything to me and now she is gone because I was stupid. I knew I should have told her as soon as this all started, if I would've she would still be here. I can't sit here and think about this anymore so I decided to go out to the club to get my mind off her.

********Katlyn's P.O.V******************

I sat on the plane thinking about Grace, the boys, Harry. Mainly Harry, I thought I really liked him. I should've known it would've ended badly, I mean he is a singer in a really famous band. I knew they went on tours but, I didn't know that it would be happening next week. I finally decided I needed to stop thinking about him and put my headphones in.

****Harry's P.O.V (Again)****************

I was having a drink and lets just say I wasn't sober any longer. I saw a girl, she had short brown hair and green eyes, I think. She finally meet my eyes and yes I was right they were green. She slowly started walking towards me. "Hey handsome, what's your name?" the girl questioned. "Harry, what's yours love?" "Bethany" she replied with a smile. "Another Bethany and she sounds like Grace too maybe she is from the same place." I wondered in my head. She suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the floor.

******Grace's P.O.V**********************

I starred at Eleanor in shock. She had just seen me and Louis kiss. Louis suddenly stood up and started walking toward her muttering about how it was a mistake and he loved her not me. Which let me tell you hurt, a lot. Eleanor ran out of the apartment with tears streaming down her face. Louis looked back at me his face full of guilt and sorrow. He ran after her. I got up from the couch and walked to the door and slammed it shut locking it. I slowly slid down it letting my tears flow. I knew he didn't really like me. How could he? I mean look at me I'm not as skinny as Eleanor, my hair doesn't look as good as her, I don't dress as nice as her. I should have never got my hopes up that he would like me.

******Louis P.O.V (When Eleanor walked in)**************

I starred at Eleanor standing at the door, she had just seen Grace and I kiss. Oh my what did I just do, Eleanor was the best thing that ever happen to me and I just might have lost her because I had a little feeling toward Grace. What was I thinking? Eleanor looked so hurt glancing between Grace and I. I finally stood up and walked towards her trying to tell her it was a mistake and it meant nothing. She ran out of the room though. I turned to look at Grace, she looked hurt and guilty and upset all at the same time. I don't blame her if she would of said those things I would've been upset as well. What I said wasn't all true though I felt something when I kissed Grace that I didn't feel with El. What am I talking about I Love Eleanor not Grace. I ran out chasing El as I told myself that loved her not Grace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Glitters two updates in one day, I think so. So What will happen between this girl Bethany? What will happen to El and Louis? Will she forgive him? What about Grace? Anyways thanks for the reads love ya'll !

Love,

    Grace