***

Alex was already onto his third cup of tea, in just one day. He was back on his porch, sitting with his dogs. It was nearly seven o'clock, and all the boy had done was have lunch with Jack, and sit on his back porch.

He had pondered the best present for his boyfriend non-stop, coming up with one and then doubting it moments later. One idea stuck in his head, making his insides churn. He liked that, but it wasn't enough. But he'd figure it out, for sure. He sighed, laying on his side so his nose met Sebastian's. He rubbed his hands through the dog's fur, closing his eyes to listen to the birds and wind. He loved peaceful days like this, and before he knew it, he was passed out on his back deck, an empty mug of tea by his side.

Meanwhile, Jack had just finished up at work, and was climbing onto his motorcycle. Of course he placed the helmet onto his head, because Alex would want him to.

Alex's house was dark when he came inside, and he couldn't help but wonder where he was. "Alex?" No answer came, and he grunted. The boy's car was here, but where was he? He peeked into the kitchen, and heard what he thought were snores. His heart melted when he walked to the back door, the boy curled in a ball surrounded by his dogs, sound asleep. 

As if he couldn't get cuter.

Jack knelt down, shaking the boy delicately. "C'mon sleepyhead. You still wanna go to my house?"

Alex turned, humming happily at the sight of his boyfriend. "Mhm," He hummed, taking hold of Jack's hand, pulling the elder on top of him. Jack chuckled, hands on either side of the boy's head keeping him up.

"You're fucking cute." Jack smiled, leaning down and placing his lips against Alex's.

"You're cuter." Alex giggled, face burning up.

"Did you get all of your things ready to come over?" Jack questioned, sitting up and pulling the boy up as well. He nodded, pointing to the backpack on the table when they walked back inside. 

"Just let me feed the dogs and we can go!" Jack watched Alex do as he said he would, talking in the cutest voice to his dogs, giving them both hugs before walking over to the taller man, wrapping his arms around his neck. "Ready."

Jack smirked, hands securely holding Alex's hips. He leaned down and placed a kiss on his lips, pulling him to the door and holding it open. "Pretty boys first."

***

 Alex had forgotten that over the past few months, he had actually never been to Jack's house. He was more than excited, and when they pulled into the driveway he was overflowing with joy. Jack smiled at how bouncy he was, holding the boy's hand as they walked to the front door.

He followed Jack inside, and got a clear sight of what the inside was like. The walls of his living room were a deep blue, and the only decor seemed to be pictures of his art or tattoos he had made. In the kitchen was a small bar, holding various liquors along with cups and bendy straws. There was also two lava lamps, one blue and one pink. He smiled at them, adoring Jack for having them. Everything in the house just screamed Jack.

"So?" The elder asked, turning to face Alex.

The younger smiled widely. "I think it's very wonderful."

Jack's face cracked into a wide grin, and he pulled Alex against him, pressing his lips against the boy's passionately. "Why don't I show you to the bedroom, hm?" Alex's stomach began to feel fluttery, and he nodded before being shown up the staircase and down the hall to Jack's room. He walked in and it was just as he had suspected. 

The walls were maroon, and he had a large king sized bed with messy black silk sheets. The boy ran his hand onto the fabric and raised his eyebrows. "Fancy."

Jack chuckled to himself. "Oh I know. The people who make it in my bed deserve to be comfortable." He finished with a wink, causing Alex's face to heat up.

He took the time to look around more, noticing a TV and a desk with a laptop on it, various art supplies and papers as well. Must've been his work space. He smiled at the thought of Jack working hard at home. He didn't know why, but the idea of Jack doing anything just made him happy. 

Alex smiled and sat on the bed, falling backwards into a sigh. It really was comfortable. Jack pulled himself up and sat next to the boy, falling as well, but on his side so he was facing him. "What do you wanna do, baby?"

Alex shrugged, rolling over to face him. "We could watch something, b-but I don't think I'd be able to,"

Jack smirked, bringing his hand up to run it through Alex's bright pink locks. "And why's that?"

Alex purred and rubbed against the man's hand. "Because I really wanna kiss you."

Without another word, Jack was hovering over Alex, kissing him hard. Their lips worked together hard, and Alex whimpered into it, the taller's hands roaming his hips. He pulled away for air and placed a trail of kisses down his neck and onto his collar bone. "You're so cute, Flower Boy."

Jack growled sexily against Alex's skin, pulling him to sit up and the boy took the hint to hook his leg over the man's hips, straddling him. His face was burning up at this point, hands gripping his thighs and lips working hard at his neck. Jack had never gotten Alex like this, and it was simply amazing. Although he was aiming for something that had not yet happened yet. He could hear Alex choking back his whines in his throat, shaking softly as his arms wrapped around his neck. Jack pulled away and looked the boy in the eyes, tilting his head. "Everything okay, baby boy?"

Alex nodded, swallowing thickly. "Y-Yeah, you just make me nervous."

Jack smirked, leaning into Alex's ear before biting it hard; And let out a breathy grumble into his ear. "Good." The tattoo-clad man then dug his fingers into Alex's hips, forcing them down as he rolled his hips upwards into his bottom. And then he got what he wanted. 

Alex tensed up and arched his back, letting out a quiet moan but a moan, nonetheless. Jack was then ecstatic, very proud of himself for making a cute boy moan. Then said cute boy covered his mouth with his hand, face bright red, as Jack smirked. "You're so sexy."

Alex whimpered, and covered his face with the sleeves of his hoodie. "Thank you, J-Jacky,"

The man smiled and moved the boy's hands, kissing his nose softly. "All done? I won't make you do anymore."

The pink boy nodded innocently, snuggling into Jack's shoulder. "S-Sleepy,"

Jack grinned. "My sleepy boy." 

***

sauce

if you're bothered by all the smut teasers u hh h 

good (-:

~aus