Part 12- Puzzles

Really sick rn so sorry if it's bad :/
Virgil

He was scared out of his mind. How he was not having an attack right now was very surprising. But it was as if his fight reflex was working on its own. He was determined to save the first trait to be nice to him. He had to save Morality. Thomas wouldn't make it without him. And Virgil thought of Patton as a brother. They wouldn't make it without him. They had to save him. No. Matter. What.

Logan (his POV)

I have to do this. I can't just chicken out of this. No matter the survival rate I have to do this. I can't just leave him there. No matter what he did, what the darks did, I have to save my Patton.I reached the tower, but it appeared that the traits were smarter than I pegged them to be. Puzzles. They wanted me to find this. They knew. Of course. I sighed as I got to work on the sudoku puzzle on the door.

Considering I do quite well with sudoku, I cracked it in about 2 minutes. The door made a groaning sound, then it creaked open into a room full of training dummies. The dummies were all really lifelike, with (hopefully) fake eyes and disturbing smiles on their android-like faces. I shuttered as I walked past them. However, once I was a step away from the stairs across the room, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Logan, stop trying to save him. Logan, turn around. Logan, stop trying. Logan, just die." The dummies seemed to chant this as they advanced closer and closer to my position, but one was still touching me. I huffed. Better get ready for a fight.

Roman

Roman loves this feeling. The feeling of fighting. The adrenaline it gave was like a drug. But the fear almost overcame the excitement. He wasn't just doing this for fun this time; he was saving Patton. Fighting alongside Virgil, Roman continued slaying every creature that came towards the tower. That was until he saw them. The darks.

Apathy was in the lead, walking calmly towards the battle. Laziness flew above on his cloud, dozing off every few seconds. Stupidity walked without purpose alongside Apathy, seemingly unresponsive to everything around him, or maybe not caring. Deceit rode on a horse behind them all, smirking with his sword in his left hand.

Virgil
They are here. The Darks. But who is watching Patton? Virgil thought as he screamed at Roman to charge. Princey seemed to catch on and launched forward, bounding towards the darks. Using his powers, Virgil created a Personal Space Bubble to get the creatures away so that he could join Prince.

Roman and Virgil (yaes)
We will win for Patton.

BATTLE MODE ENGAGED. Next chapter will be fighting only basically, so warning before that there is going to be blood/gore and that kind of stuff. Anyways, thanks for 286+ reads, and more than 50 on the first part. Love you all, biya!

Edit-I made a Logan and I love him.