Part 3- Waking Up (2)

Logan finally awoke, feeling a soft warmth coming from his back and around his chest. As he opened his eyes, he sleepily saw Patton was the one producing the warmth. Oh, Logan thought, not seeming to do so correctly for a moment. Wait, what? Logan made an internal screech and quickly pulled away from Morality's sleeping figure. Patton, seeming to still be asleep, rolled over after a hearty groan.

Sighing, Logan got to thinking about last night. Who are THEY though? Why was Morality so concerned about THEM? Logan brushed the thought off for now and decided the best thing for Patton right now was emotional support. But how was the logical side supposed to help with emotions? Maybe breakfast would help, Logan concluded. That cheers people up, right?  Logan made a mental note to interview Patton when his state was more stable about how these emotions worked.

As Logan headed down to the kitchen, he heard faint laughter from Princey's room. It sounded like two people. Could Virgil be in there with him? Logan, focus!

Logic focused on the task ahead once he arrived at the kitchen. Food. He looked around in the fridge, but all he saw was food labeled 'Roman', ingredients to make food, and mint-chocolate cookies. As Logan sneaked a cookie, he realized that he was going to have to create the food. Usually, it was Roman or Patton who made the food, but there must be resources to help him, right?

After 15 minutes of looking for a suitable recipe to create, he finally found something for Patton. Since he knew what it was made of now, he could easily conjure it and be done, but Logan was actually excited to make some food. No matter what, he was going to make this food for Patton. Blueberry pancakes. In the shapes of bears. It seemed like what Patton would like. He sighed as he thought of Patton and got to work.