A Time To Skrill

After a good sleep, Ann and Ryker talked on what to do next. "I honestly want to go back to the island already." "I know, sis. But we have to stay out here until Viggo tells us to come back. We just have to see where more dragons are hiding and catch them. The more, the better." He said to her. "That's a solution for you to make sure Viggo isn't gonna be furious at you, isn't it?" She asked and he let out a soft laugh. "Maybe." "You're the weirdest among all of us, aren't you?" Ann said and they both laughed for a while.

"You have no idea, sis. For now, we need to find those dragons. I'm going to head out to give the order while you can maybe do a little administration?" He suggested. "I'm better in the administration than you, bro. I got this, trust me." After the administration was done, Ann got to the upper deck to join Ryker and Dagur there. The ship moving smoothly over the water.

Sometime later, the smooth water would quickly turn violent and dark clouds seemed to gather. "Cap, there's a storm approaching. Shall we change course, sir?" A man out of the upper mast yelled. Ryker heard it, turned around to look ahead before speaking. "Yes. Turnabout, due South." He ordered, but as usual, Dagur had to say something.

"Wait a minute. Nobody move!" "Ow, what now, Dagur?" Ryker was annoyed as well as Ann. "This better be good." She hissed again. "That's no storm. I recognize those magnificent flashes anywhere. That's my Skrill! Head towards it!" He yelled. "Are you serious? A Skrill?" Ann yelled astonished. "What? A Skrill you say? Very rare. Very valuable. You have seen this one before?" Ryker laughed, but was also surprised.

"Have I seen it? I've owned it. It's mine! All mine! After all these years, my baby's home. Come to daddy Dagur, Skrilly. I've missed you so." Dagur yelled out. "Hey, Ryker, is it just me or did he just lose his mind?" Ann whispered. Ryker laughed. "As if you just found out. Of course, he did. A long time ago probably!" He said giving Ann a punch on the shoulder. "Ouch! Why did you do that?" Ann was pissed. "You know me." He smiled. "Yeah, unfortunately I do." She said rubbing the painful spot.

"Hey Ann, can you hear something coming?" Ryker asked her. "I'll see if there's something out there." She said and focused again to listen closely. After a few seconds she turned back to them. "Guys, I heard multiple blasts being shot. The Skrill is close, and so is something else." "What do you mean?" Dagur sounded agitated.

"It's like it's hunting something down. We might be prepared for more than just one dragon." She warned. Dagur and Ryker shared a look before going into further actions while Ann listened again to see how close it was. It came at them with quite some speed.

A catapult was rolled in to launch the nets, but Dagur stopped them, leaving the men confused. "Don't even think about it. That's my dragon up there." "Let him handle this. He knows this dragon better than any of us." Ryker said to calm the confused man. "Something's here, close to the ship!" Ann warned.

Dagur didn't hear her and was surprised by Toothless flying up and fell to the ground. "Was that Hiccup? Why would he lead a Skrill right to us? It's not my birthday. Or is it?" He said confused as he was still on his knees. "Dagur, get up! This is your only chance to prove yourself to us!" Ann yelled at him and so Dagur listened to her. "Be ready! When the Skrill gets spooked, it'll run for the clouds. And we don't want it to channel that lightning. Oh, no, we don't. Archers, fire!" He yelled, arrows were fired and one hit the Skrill dragon in the tail. It lost control and fell in the water, completely paralyzed.

Dagur and Ryker let out a little laugh, while Ann continued to listen to what Hiccup was up to. "Hiccup is coming back. You better hurry." She said. A net was launched into the water to get the paralyzed dragon when a Hunter yelled a warning. "Sir, a Night Fury!" Toothless was getting close fast with Hiccup holding his sword in his hand to cut the rope. "Here we go! Here we go! Here we go!" "Shoot that dragon down!" Ann yelled out to a Hunter standing nearby and in the best position to take the shot.