Chapter 15: Heat of the Moment

Start from the beginning

JT is massaging her private part at the same time sucking her breast while his other hand is massaging it. JT can feel that Beatrice is getting wet, so wet as a matter of fact.

He rubs and pinches her clitoris and the reaction on her body is making him even hornier. He can feel it that Beatrice is about to cum so her pinches her clit even harder.

"Oh my God! Aaaaaahhhhhh!" Beatrice screamed as she cums hard.

Nanghihina at humihingal ang dalaga after that one hell of an orgasm. She feels weak so she closed her eyes. She feel the bed shifted na tanda na gumalaw ang binata sa kama. Masydong nanghihina ang dalaga para buksan ang mga mata. Akala niya ay tapos na pero doon siya nagkamali. Lumipat si JT sa pagitan ng mga hita niya and he effortlessly spread her legs wide open.

Agad napamulat ang nanghihinang si Beatrice sa ginawa ni JT. Kitang kita niya ang binata na nakatitig sa kanyang pagkababae. Nang mga sandaling iyon ay nakakaramdam nan g hiya ang dalaga ngunit biglang yumukod si JT.

He is expertly licking and sipping her womanhood. Dahil sa ginawang iyon ng binata ay hindi na napigilan ni Beatrice ang mapaliyad sa pinaparamdam sa kanya ni JT.

"Aaaahhhh...JT....Aaahhhh...Oh God...." Sigaw pa ni Beatrice na mahigpit na ang pagkaka-hawak sa bedsheet ng kama.

She is clearly not on her right state of mind at the moment. Her hands are moving as if trying to look for something that she can hold on to as if that would save her from drowning to the grave sensation she is feeling right now.

JT on the other hand is taking his time pleasuring. He slid his tongue inside her that made Beatrice scream even more. More to her surprise, JT went back to licking her clit and slip his middle finger inside her.

"Oooohhhh JT!!! God dammit...I can't take it anymore!" sigaw ni Beatrice na tila mababaliw sa ginagawa ni JT sa kanyang pagkababae.

Instead of answering Beatrice, he bit her clit while moving his finger inside her even faster.

"Oh God! Oh God! I'm..I'm cumming!!! Aaaaaahhhhh!" sigaw ni Beatrice as she had her second orgasm.

Napakahigpit ng pagkakahawak ni Beatrice sa kumot kung saan siya napahawak. When the heat inside her subside a little, akala niya aalis na si JT sa harap ng kanyang pagkakababae. She's wrong though. He pulled out his finger and licks her juices clean.

Beatrice can still feel her womanhood throbbing as well as her legs trembling. When JT finished cleaning her down there he faced Beatrice. What he saw is her beautiful crimson face because of what just happened.

"Hold on tight sweetie...third one is coming right up..." JT said in a husky voice as he position himself in between her legs.

Her eyes widened in surprise when she saw his huge manhood ready to pop her open.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Beatrice grunted in pain as his big shaft entered her.

Hindi nakaligtas kay JT ang sakit na nakita niya sa mga mata ng dalaga as he saw her tears.

Hindi inaasahan ni JT na siya ang una sa dalaga. It's not that he is judging her but he knows that these days, it's very seldom to find a virgin.

JT knows that he wasn't being rough on her but he knows that Beatrice is in a lot of pain right now.

"Hush sweetie..." masuyong sabi ni JT sa dalaga as he cupped her face. He gave her a kiss on the forehead as if it is something that will ease the pain.

He stopped moving though he didn't remove his cock inside her because that can just hurt her even more.

"Do you...do you want me to stop Reese...?" tanong ni JT sa dalaga na puno ng pag-aalala.

JT is so hard right now but he needs to consider her. Mahirap man sa kanya ay titigil siya kung iyon ang nais nito.

"No...don't stop..." sagot naman ni Beatrice kahit may nararamdaman pa ring sakit sa pagkababae niya.

JT didn't answer. Instead, he gave her a peck on the lips before starting to move his shaft inside her.

Kitang kita niya ang sakit sa mukha ng dalaga. He is trying to be gentle as much as possible kahit pa hirap na hirap na siyang magpigil.

As his huge cock is slowly going in and out, Beatrice can feel that pain is subsiding. Napapalitan ito ng sensayong kalianman ay hindi niya pa naranasan.

When she started panting and moaning at the same time, JT knows that she is getting used to his size. Unti-unti na ring binibilisan ng binata ang pag-galaw sa ibabaw ng dalaga.

Every thrust he makes, Beatrice answers it with a moan that is turning him on even more. She is no longer in control of her body. She wrapped her legs on his waist as he pumps harder everytime he thrusts his shaft deep inside her. JT is moving so fast now as if his life depends on it.

JT can feel that Beatrice's inside are contracting. With that, he knows that she is near her climax. He moved his shaft even faster and deeper to hit her spot. Ramdam ni JT ang mga kuko ng dalaga sa kanyang likod while her legs are squeezing him tight.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!" sabay na sigaw nina Beatrice at JT after that one final thrust.

He is still on top of her without removing his cock. He can feel how his cock throbs inside her. Si Beatrice naman ay nanginginig ang mga hita na tila tinakasan ng lakas.

When JT finally removed his cock ay nahiga siya sa tabi ni Beatrice. She quickly grabs the sheets to cover her naked body.

Walang nag-sasalita sa kanilang dalawa. Pareho lang silang nakatitig sa kisame. Tila pinapakiramdaman ang isa't-isa.

"Reese..." tawag ni JT sa dalaga ngunit hindi ito sumasagot.

"You...you made me the happiest man right now..." madamdaming dagdag pa ni JT

Si Beatrice naman ay hindi makasagot dahil hindi niya alam ang sasabihin. Isa pa, matinding hiya ang nararamdaman niya ngayon.

"I know...what happened with your father is my-" ani JT na tila gusting magpaliwanag sa dalaga ngunit pinutol nito ang anumang sasabihin niya.

"Stop..let's not talk about it JT...I...I don't want to talk about it..." malamig na tugon naman ni Beatrice.

JT can't utter any word after he heard that. Nanlulumo siyang napatingin sa dalaga na nakatitig lang sa kisame ng silid. Napabuntong hininga naman si JT saka niyakap ang dalaga sa kanyang tabi.

He kissed on the forehead. Sa ngayon wala siyang magawa kung hindi ang makontento muna na nasa tabi niya ang babaeng minamahal. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So far all my readers seemed to be well mannered since I haven't encountered anyone rude which I am very thankful. 

Let me know if there are any violent reactions at least in a nice way.

Thank you!

- AlvaKings