Scar pov

Oh come on twenty against two I thought while trying to dodge as many of their hits, two came after me while his friends stayed behind just because I didn't shift yet don't mean I won't do some damage, "ahh" I received a punch to the stomach but I was able to dodge the second one, I kicked him in the shin then elbowed him in the gut the second one came behind me sending a blow to my head I landed on the ground trying to see straight, one of the men grabbed my arm so I bit him taking a chunk of his skin  he screamed then stumbled back I smirked while standing up the other man tried to kick me I jumped back he kicked the air giving me the chance to kick his other leg causing him to fall I then jumped on top of him and repeatly punch his face until he was knocked out, I was grabbed and thrown to the ground , I looked to my right seeing Yasmine fight three at a time, then I heard screams to my left, I seen two men grabbing Prince and Nazzy , not focusing on the werewolf who thrown me I was then kicked in the face, "ahh fuck" I said while holding my head then they kicked me again I rolled over on my back holding my head, I heard laughing and my name being called I couldn't make out who it was though my ears was ringing, I felt a heavy boot connect with my stomach making me cough up blood, "Tom we got the kids, hurry up and put her in " I heard one say, I was then punched in the face making me dizzy, I felt two pair of hands carry me taking me to the other car, before completely putting me inside I caught a glimpse of Yasmine now fighting five guys, our eyes connect then everything went black.

I was hearing muffled voices I tried holding my throbbing head only to discover I'm being hung from the ceiling by my hands, fear consumed me I started struggling against the chains,
"oh you're finally awake" a man who looks familiar said, I didn't say nothing I just looked at him with anger in my eyes, how dare he attack my family, oh god the twins," where is the twins?" I said in a raspy voice, man I need some water, " Cameron bring them in" not long after I seen two terrified twins struggling against the man hold, " Now you don't know me but I know you, Scar" he smiled, now your mom ruined everything I planed she killed my men, so I'll just take my anger out on you and them" he said while pointing in the twins direction, "please let them go, they have nothing to do with this " I begged, he just laughed, "So how do it feel to finally see your childhood lover again?" He asked, I just looked at him confused, he notice my confusion then smiled "oh I see they didn't tell you?" I just stared at him, then he left me hanging and my kids tied to a chair.

I don't know how long its been but Mr.crazy came back, he sat Infront of me holding what I assume are pictures, "let's see can we jog your memories" he place a picture in front of me, I examined it and it was a little version of me holding hands with a girl, I didn't want to believe it that can't be me, " Do you know who the girl is?" I shook my head no, he smiled then showed me another picture, I gasp I couldn't believe my eyes that girl look just like Yasmine, it can't be we just met, " No, stop playing with me" I some what yelled, he got up and punched my face, "Yell again and I'll break your legs" I lower my head, "that is indeed Yasmine and you, I have no reason to lie, what a shame though after she saved you from drowning and you don't remember her" he laughed shaking his head, he grabbed my chin making me look at him, "You still dont remember?" I nod my head, after that he let go then started to leave, " oh rest up Scar tomorrow we start the fun" and with that he was gone, leaving me worried.

Some minutes past and I'm still trying to remember, I have a feeling what he said was true, " mommy is OK we hear for you" I heard Nazzy little voice, " thank you bab-

Flashback:
Me and Yasmine was laying together on the grass I got up and told Yasmine let's go somewhere she asked where to I told her to the new place we found, " I don't think we should go baby its dangerous"little Yasmine said to me, I took her hand," Its OK Yiyi I'm hear for you" I said using her nickname, she then agreed.

"Mommy are you ok?" I heard the twins ask, I didn't answer them instead I stayed looking at the floor as warm tears ran down my face, how did I forget you Yasmine I thought while sobbing,
This was the first time I actually wanted Yasmine here, I probably caused her so much pain,

I hope you find us soon Yiyi