Scar pov

Yasmine told the driver to take us to D&B, not going to lie I was kind of happy but not that much like the kids. Nazzy was sitting on my lap, I just smiled everytime I put her on the seat she climbs back on me. I hear Princeton telling Yasmine all the games he want to play, I started rubbing Nazzy head she seems to like it because she squish her little body closer to mines. " I love you mommy" Nazzy says while she kiss my cheek," I love you to baby" I kissed her forehead. "Hay what about me mommy" Princeton pouted while crossing his arms over his chest, " love you to prince" he smiled then kissed my cheek. " Do I get any love" Yasmine asked, I just looked out the window, I felt Nazzy moved off me to Yasmine she said and did the same thing she did to me then came back to me and sat on my lap. I know I should be mad and sad about being kidnapped but Nazzy makes that hard for me, I can already feel a bound growing between us.

I got out the car stretching my legs and back, I looked at Nazzy she wrapped her little hand around mine, come to think about it I don't know their age, "Nazzy how old are you?" I asked the little vamp, " I'm seven " she said holding up six fingers I chuckled, then lift one more of her fingers, she gave me a toothy grin making me notice she have a missing tooth, Princeton was holding on to Yasmine she tries to hold my hand but I put it inside my pocket, if she want me to love her she needs to earn that shit, she already started off in the hole she better Digg her way out, me and Nazzy walked behind them because let's be honest here I don't have no money, she paid for everyone.

"Mommy mommy let's go over there" Nazzy said pulling me to a motorcycle, you want to play this I asked her she nod her head I got on one and to my surprise she wanted to get on with me, so I put her on my lap, " You ready to win" I asked her, during the rsce only thing I could hear was Nazzy giggling saying turn left or turn right. After winning in third place we met up with the others, " mama you missed it me and mommy won third place!!" She smiled Yasmine looked at me but I turned back to Nazzy, I can still feel her gaze on me. The food finally came I took a slice off for Nazzy, Yasmine did the same for prince, even though pizza is my favorite I couldn't eat, my eyes would wonder over to Yasmine she wasn't eating either I guess she felt me staring because she looked up at me only for me to look else where, " Mommy come on and eat, say ahhh" Nazzy held up her pizza for me to bite,I took a small bite.

Flash back
"Scar come on say ahh" a blurry figure said to the little version of scar.

"Mommy!! Mommy!!" Nazzy was shaking my shoulders looking worried, I smiled and said I'm OK I just got lost in thought, I looked over at Yasmine and she was staring at me intensively, for some reason it made me uncomfortable, I said I need to use the restroom then left. I splashed water on my face, what the fuck was that, I don't remember that at all, but who was that girl was she a childhood friend, I just don't know my dad said I had an accident that made me lose my memories. I went back to the table but the kids was gone, " where are they? " I asked Yasmine not looking her direction, " they went to play, more importantly what happen earlier it seem-" i cut her off, " it was nothing don't try to act like you care" I glared at her, she stood up and walked to me really slowly glaring back, what she said next scared me , " Fine you wanna be a bitch to me when I've been trying to fix things then I'll be one to you, if there wasn't so many eyes looking at us, I would show you who's in control here" she was squeezing my arm, I swear I heard a snap, I started bitting my lower lip so I wont  scream, I swear this girl having me experiencing all types of emotions, but there is one I can't figure out, one thing for sure I hate her? I asked myself, I mean come on she kidnapped me so of course thats what I'm feeling, it have to be hate right, I just went to find the kids,

I won't let her ruin my day, I know just who can make me happy again,

I smiled thinking of Nazzy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     
             Werewolf King pov

"My King, Oscar is back but he's not alive" my soldier told me, I was furious not because them imbeciles died but because they didn't complete their job, I sighed as I told the soldier to tell me where the body is.

I wanted to to kill that bitch, she's making me seem weak thinking I wont do worse then what she did. Oh Lizza, I'm going to destroy your family, "Guard!!" I yelled, he came in then bowed, " investigate the Queen daughter, and bring me everything you have on her"

You just digged your own grave
Lizza Roosevelt and your daughter, Scar Roosevelt.