Scar pov

Ever since yesterday I've been on edge. I just can't believe that what my dad told me was true, and that bitch had to be a werewolf out of all people it had to be Lailla. To top that shit off I've been having this feeling that I'm being watched. Its been four days now. I didn't tell my fam about this they good or whatever. I've been sitting here looking at the wall for about 20 minutes when my phone started ringing. my room filled with the sound of that's my best friend.

"What's up bitch"

"Bitch we need to go out come pick me up"

"Hol-.."And she hung up great.
-------------------------------------

20 minutes later

I decided to text her to hurry up when she suddenly ran out the house like a mad man.

"Let's go to the movies"she beamed, I shook my head at this shit.

"Bitch don't command me like I'm your servant" I chuckled while driving off.

The whole ride to the theater I had a bad feeling, shit is about to go down.

"Ugh Scar you're giving me a headache" Lia said while smaking my forehead. what the fuck was that for. This crazy bitch is going to get us both killed.

"Stop thinking so hard, look I know some crazy shit is happening but let's just forget about it for now ?" I nod my head saying yeah sure.

Its night time so the movie theater is pretty empty, that just made me worry ten times more. Anything can happen and people won't notice.

After picking infinity war, let me rephrase that, after Lia demand we watch infinity war, we took our seats. We sat in the middle with a large popcorn and two drinks. There is four other people in here two all the way in the back making out like there's no tomorrow and two in the front to the left. We about 30 minutes into the movie and i feel eyes piercing through my skull I know I might be imagining it but im not the type of person to go investigate. Nope I'll stay here where people is. Giving myself a better chance of survival. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I'm not sleeping I'm just thinking with my eyes closed.

-------------------------------------

"Wake the fuck up" I felt my shoulder being punched. Abusive much!?

"What I'm not sleep" I said while rubbing my eyes, yes I went to sleep by accident, maybe.

"Sure you wasn't, I just heard snoring from Casper" Lia glared at me. Well tell Casper to wake up I thought.

"let's just go home I'm tired" I say while walking away, three seconds later I feel Lia kick the back of my leg. God damit Lia.

Once the pain subsided I was about to turn around and yell at her but I choked on my spit when I seen an Angel behind her. When I was done coughing and Lia patting my back the mystery girl was gone.

"Scar are you Ok? you look like you seen a ghost" Lia said worried, more like a goddess I thought. Where or where did my Angel go?

I didn't answer her I just took her hand and start walking we had to get out of here. Fuck me and call my Kenny, luck is not on my side. The same damn angel is sitting on my car looking at the moon. Well that's not so bad, so sexy. I was about to say something when Lia started yelling.

"Bitch get off our car" she's going to get us killed, geez Lia calm your tits will ya?

My eyes are now dangling from my sockets as the mystery girl is holding Lia by the neck like she weighs nothing. How the hell did she move so fast actually I didn't see her move at all. If I'm not mistaking her eyes just flicked red I really dont know.

"Aye get the fuck off her!!" I yelled while running to them.

I was about to hit her but ended up with a kick to the stomach. I crash into the car behind me. Looking up to see Lia kicking the girl but she won't budge. finally after getting my feet to listen to me, I limped over not ready to give up. Once I was half way there she throws Lia to the ground. screaming I limped faster wanting to rip the bitch head off. She dodge my hit then sent a blow to my ribs. coughing up blood feels like shit. I kept trying to hit this bastard a very good Looking one too. Looking over to my left Lia was unconscious. I got hit in the head while distracted I fell to the ground. Before losing consciousness I mumbled

"I knew some shit was going to happen."

----------------------------------
Revision is really going slow but slow and steady wins the race I think? I dont know I just need some donuts right now.