Yasmine pov

I tried but no she won't give me a fucking chance, I wanted her to fall for me, so things could be like it use to, I know she can't remember me but this shit still hurts, but don't worry even though I'm hurting her now it will be worth it when she remembers me, that thought brought a smile to my face. I'm sitting on top of the roof, Its beautiful up here, I heard the door behind me creak, "Mama are you OK?" Prince asked me in a soft voice, I turned to look at him I gave him a little smile telling him I'm fine, he set next to me leaning on my shoulder, " Mama its amazing up here"he whispered, "I know Prince that's why its my favorite place" I wonder why he's here maybe he feel left out Nazzy is always on Scar its just so cute, but im a little jealous of Nazzy I can't even hold Scar hand.

After awhile prince fell asleep I took him to his room and tucked him in giving him a little kiss on his forehead. I went to check on Nazzy to my surprise she wasn't there, she must be with Scar still I thought. Walking into the living room I saw Nazzy laying on Scar chest sleep. I walked over to them when I reached for Nazzy Scar growled at me I looked at her like she was crazy, " Don't touch her she want to sleep with me" she said while getting up and I assume going to Nazzy room" I huffed then walked to our bedroom letting sleep consume me.

I was awoken by laughter, I noticed its coming from down stairs, after getting down doing my morning routine I went to the dining room to find very hyper seven year olds jumping up and down with shirts on that touch the ground, " where are you two clothes"I asked the kids " there all dirty so mommy let us wear her shits" prince said while Nazzy twirl around, now that I think about it they was orphans they wouldn't have that much stuff, I have a great idea,"let's go shopping then" the both ran to me repeatly saying thank you mama, I saw Scar going up stairs I guess to get ready, " OK come on let's go get the maid to fix you two up" after taking them to the maid I went to the room I heard the shower on so I decided to sit on the bed and wait , the shower stop then scar came out wrapped in a towel, "I haven't forgotten about yesterday" I told her she just rolled her beautiful eyes making me angry in the process, I used my speed to slam her to the wall, I heard her whimper making me smile, her grip on the towel tighten which made me smile even more, I wrapped my hands around her neck she immediately tried to remove them so I started squeezing cutting off her air supply, she was now using both of her hands to try and stop me, also dropping her towel making me appreciate her divine body, I felt myself getting hard she was getting weaker,I was about to fuck her right there but I heard two pair of little footsteps coming this way, I used my speed to take Scar in the bathroom then dropped her she started gasping for air, once I heard the door opening I walked out to the kids "we ready mama" they both said together, I told them let's go downstairs to give their mommy some time to get ready, she's so lucky I thought, I then went to the second bathroom to handle my boner.

Thirty minutes later we was now all in the car heading to the mall. Scar haven't said a word since earlier Nazzy and prince was talking about what they going to get, they deserve the world anyway, there was this car that started following us awhile back I was starting to get suspicious but then it turned. We at the mall now going to footlocker, but ever since we got here I felt like someone is watching me Everytime I look around I don't see no one so I dismissed it as me being paranoid," Mama can we get these" the twins say while holding up some shoes, "of course you two can get anything you want " they both ran off Scar then followed after them, while I just started looking around. After forty-five minutes both of the twins picked out ten pairs of shoes each,I paid for it then told the cashier that my guards will come by to pick them up, after that we all went to the clothes store Nazzy stayed with Scar and Prince stayed with me after two hours we met back up getting ready to leave. I took the kids to the food court so they can eat, to my surprise Scar was eating to I smiled at my family but it soon faded when I noticed three men wearing all black watching us they was all at a corner of the food court, Scar must have noticed them to because she pulled the kids closer to her.

" Come on kids its time to leave" I was still looking at the men, they didn't follow us that was a relief but I started hearing clicks from a camera but I didn't see no one, we finally made it to the car but I stopped everyone I told Scar to grab Nazzy and get far away from here, I picked up Princeton and followed her not long after our car had explode

Four black vans pulled up surrounding all of us I moved closer to Scar and Nazzy I put prince down because I know for sure they not here just to talk, this is not good if I was alone things would have been easy but I have my family yeah Scar is a hybrid but she never transformed into her wolf she's still weak, this will be hard trying to fight and makes sure they don't hurt my family, the men started laughing Scar then put down Nazzy so she can help fight

They all charged at me and my family.