Chapter 15

After a good IHOP breakfast, Maya drove us to the factory where tours were scheduled today. We'd use some money to book it as we searched around with the crowd. It was built to last apparently with all the steel and stainless metal reinforced with concrete.

Like I'd learned from my days with Marcus and his words before, "Nothing is unbreakable. You can blow anything up with the right amount of explosive and same level of crazy can make the world explode." I looked through a window that showed where all the machines were and spotted a staircase and a room with blinds in place but lights on. That was where we needed to be.

The tour ended right outside the room with all the machinery. It seemed funny to me that there was no security except at the front desk. I'd give it a 2/10 safety rating on illegal business. I used a device that allowed me access to the cameras everywhere in the building as I passed the security office. it had many monitors so I'd need Maya to watch from the motel room and i'd plant the explosives. Then when I was out she'd hack into the buildings mainframe and cause a fire alarm to clear out before taking data and I'd take of the building myself. It'd take a lot if skill and focus so we'd need no distractions.

At around 8 in the night we began. There no need to tell you what happened over again but that fact that it went smoothly and i'd planned all the 3 bombs strategically. We toasted to a success by 10 with cold champagne and Kevin Hart on the tv.