Chapter 3

Justin and I got ready for our first meeting as drug bosses in this city. Verde and Shadelee were somewhere else waiting for us to leave while they'd follow us. I was driving again in my car and Justin rode shotgun  as we got familiar with our surroundings.

The buildings that grew tall above us reflecting the sunset. I took in the sunlit orange sky and I drove into the empty parking lot where we'd also get familiar with a Big Mac burger and wait for the first drop.

I managed to swipe Verde's contact info by glancing at the boss's desk and I pulled out my phone.

"Who are you calling right now? I can't think anyone you'd know who'd answer right now." he asked

"Hello, green beauty." I said as she picked up and into the speaker phoned cell.

"What are you doing. What kind of an officer calls another person during a mission?", she responded with a hint of a sly smile there.

"Well, why would you answer? I was wondering what you were up to,"

"How you get my cell phone number anyway?"

"Trade secret."

"Okay you're gonna listen to me right now. You may be a little cool and I'll admit you're handsome with your mysterious style but- "

"That's all I needed to hear. Save my number, V. But let me talk to your girl right next to you." and I knew she just gave up and handed her cell phone number.

"Hello Shadelee. This is Marcus. I wanted to know if you could text me your number accounting that we'll be working together for awhile." I asked. She was much cooler with it and texted over it to me because I was nice and didn't joke around like I did with Verde.

"Thanks girls. Pleasure to work with you. And Verde, you sound to tense in your lungs whem you breathe so go get a back massage at that louge we passed 3 blocks ago."

"You surprise me even from a phone you know that. You're something like a devil." she slipped out

"Mmm I'm hearing you smile. Well let's get to undercover work our mission's gonna start in about 5 minutes. Bye ladies."

"See ya Marky." -Shadelee

"Don't call back you jackass." -Verde

I turned to Justim and told him these exact words. "And that just boight me back up and a date soon. You should've taken notes."  A few cars pulled into the open space we were located in.  Showtime. We both finished our sandwhiches and fixed our illegal guns in the line of our back pants.