Chapter 7

I drove up the driveway to the place only I knew was safe and isolated. The house was as I left it last time since no one came around but me when I needed to clear my head. I left everyone in the car with it running so they wouldn't feel any changes in their slumber as I went up the stairs and unlocked it. I turned on the lights to chandeliers and porcelain room covered in white. I opened up a few rooms that were still made up since the whole house was vacant and there was about more than 7 rooms so a few wouldn't hurt.

I then traveled back to the car, woke up Justin and had him carry Shade to a room and then finally came back. I then pulled Verde out in the princess maneuver where you'd carry a person in you arms as they were held horizontally to the room closest to the first bathroom and next to the one Shade was placed in.

When I laid her downplay the bed, it began to rain and since I'd already locked the door, car and got everyone inside I had no worry about anything for the night. As I laid her down I began to stand up and turn around when I felt a hand a hand grab my wrist.

"Wait." She said in a quiet voice. "Stay with me for just tonight." and with a gaze that a million men get nosebleeds from she said also the phrase that make that nosebleed turn into a water fall, "Please?"

"Yeah. If that's what you want." I said. she immediately moved over a little and I removed my Converse's and faced her. The light was off so the only illumination came from the small night light that I had when I was a kid. She closed her eyes and interlocked her soft hands with mine and her breathing slowed alerting me that she was once again asleep.

After 5 minutes I was also once again asleep from the sound of rain slowly hitting the window frame.

The next morning I still laid with the girl in front of me since that night. I kissed her black haired side and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I commenced creating pancakes with Aunt Jemima mix and also eggs that were still on their date because we had a house keeper that lived here when we weren't around. I called him in the car to go visit his family and I'd be there at the house so it was actually just us in the house.

Anyways, I began to play "Good Feeling" on the I-dock set up on the center table where the kitchen was set up around. The stove was a flat top meaning there was no actually flame but a burner that heated up with a microwave suspended in the air held to the cabinets and also the refrigerator stocked with healthy food and ingredients. Verde was the first to come down from the smell of food and playing music. "Morning," she said walking up and kissing me on the cheek.

"Hey. so to clarify are we going out or something in between" I said doing jazzy hand move with a spatual in my hand.

"Hmm I could get used to you and your cool and good enough so yeah I guess we are. Oh yeah put blueberries with mine." Stating that while pointing to into the pan like a kid.

"So you want to flip it?"

"Yeah" and we both gripped the hand holder with my hands over hers as we tried to gain momentum to flip the blueberry covered pancake though it barely catching it as it 12% fell out of the pan undercooked.

Shadelee and Justin came down and sat at the table. Shade kept rubbing her eyes and I placed plates of blueberry pancakes and some others that had none because I didn't know specific preferences as well as scrambled eggs. After eating my plate I wiped my mouth and Shade asked, "So are you going to tell us why the hell we're here and also where the hell we are after an amazing breakfast Marky."

"Well we're at my family's vacation house. My father first one the lottery and my mother then became a doctor and he was already a politician so that transitioned to me having enough money to head to college and have a luxury senior year of college. And here's what happened yesterday to fill you in..... And that's how it led up to here." I stated while washing everyone's plates and sipping orange juice.

"Wow so what do we do now considering that now the government is after us and also criminals who kill in a frenzy. Can I just see my family?" Justin inquired.

"No we can't trust anybody else but the people in this room. We have to fight this on our own. You can't pull anyone else into this until we clear this up or we'll just be hurting them and lying. I can only trust you guys now I guess." I exclaimed.