Chapter 29

I woke up laying down on a cold metal table. My shoulder had a giant bandage over it and tape attaching it to my body. I picked my head up and everyone was asleep in chairs except for Justin. He was looking out of a window and I walked up next to him.

"You awake huh" I said

"Same to you. So what's the 411?" He said

"I'm through playing games with him. Cain Redfeild is dying in the next 24 hours."

"Candy Cain Redfeild? The one we shared drinks with? The one who died on that mission in the summer?"

"He doesn't sound that dead to me." I said sarcastically. I looked behind me and saw everyone still out.

"They get out after this right" Justin exlaimed looking back also.

"I'll make sure of it. But I don't want them on this last one."

"Me and you? "

"Always top notch that way."

"Always crazier that way too."

"You know me so well."

"You know, I think this place is perfect for a finishing story setting."

"Then let's make the cat chase the mice to a trap."

"I got perfect plan in mind"

"Better do it before these guys wake up."

I said with a grin, "I'll get the bike, you set the traps up."

After 45 mins of causing a ruckus infront of the office, he walked out with 12 guards as I sped off with my motorcycle.

"In the car. I want him in a cell by tonight." He screamed at the gaurds.

I clicked on the com link on my ears for Justin. "You set?"

Bullets came flying by my helmet.
I turned my head around and there it is. 4 black 4-door Audi's. Men in suits, guns blazing shooting at me. Something you see in a movie. I had to turn the pace up.

"Yeah I'm good on my side. Let's end this. The team's going to wake up man."

I drove into the port dodging giant carts and cargo. A crane began swinging my direction fell up high and coming down quickly separating me from my pursuers.

My partner's a genius.

"What's the plan now, J?"

"They won't have anyway out but to walk and find us. Me and you take each one out and finish off Cain. We probably have 30 min before everyone wake up gun blazing and angry brows up."

"Let's do this." I said and go to work,

Quickly 10 Guys down and finally Cain in our hands.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do will-"  Justin began to say and Cain laughed with his hands raised.

"Don't you try to act all cop and righteous now. You aren't even real agents anymore. You either go to prison..... Or shoot me dead." He said lowering his hands

"What do want to do?" J spoke without putting his gun down. "He killed the boss. But we have no evidence nor can we keep him. And killing him might make it worse for us."

"You have nothing to do. You got no options just like your fool of a boss. Listen to this. Little sly bastard figured out I didn't die and that I was controlling gun and drug trade in the whole east coast. So he decides to put on his dancing shoes and waltz with a dead man. Him and 5 other agents found me not too far from here. Oh and the only way he found where I was that idiot that you two tricked into getting into the drug trade and busted him. When he called, it traced back to me. Can you believe that?" Cain said chuckling with his hand on his face. "So all this happened because of you two. Your boss didn't expect my men to trap the 6 of them so quickly. I just sat back until each were picked off."

"Shut up" I said

"I won't. And what's worse was that 1 little agent ran away leaving the boss all alone. With his last moments, guess who he calls huh? You."

"Shut up" I yelled

"He believed in you and look at you. You don't have the heart to finish the job."

A gun shot resounded echoing through the area.