Day April/May 10th-The Archery Trip

A Saturday. We meet up at school and as soon as I see her I run. To this day I remember that she wore a shirt with only Stitch on it. And of course a thin Aeropostale sweater. We get on the bus just us two in one seat. I hold her hand and she leans on my shoulder. We both close our eyes to take in the blissful together moment. We spend most of the ride this way all together. She talks about siblings and family and lists off every birthday. Then she talks about an uncle I like. Her uncle used to take her out in those cool like 50's 60's style cars. Her uncle is the one picking her up after the tournament actually, and her niece is tagging along. That uncle, I do love cars so to see one would've been amazing.....................
Of course we have to walk to the event center-it's fucking freezing. Alisa doesn't want my jacket, because that's just her. So I wrap my arms tightly around her so she doesn't freeze. Until she's stolen away by who I guess you can call are her best friends. Did I come between them?? They're never together anymore and they seem pissed off at each other.......
Interestingly I'm left with someone I'd been hoping to chat with. My soon to be brother-in-law, Ricky! I feel bad that neither of us made more conversation, but up ahead I have a feeling that a certain person is making conversation about me.
..............................................................
I'm with Alisa again just us two. We head to where  the trophies and prizes are at. She sighs, "My brother has one of those. He's a champion and I have to live up to him." Alisa says. "You're good and you can totally win, and because you want to, not for some stupid live up to him crap." I say.(tbh I probably said something stupid to her) After the tournament I get to meet the niece and vaguely look at her uncle. She's pulled away once more, but this time I hear words. I keep them to myself. "You should wait.". "Yeah keep waiting..". Waiting on what exactly. My head is throbbing and I'm scared pale. She doesn't have plans on breaking up with me, right?? Oh god my head swirls with confusion. And then she has to go with her uncle. I hug her and bid farewell.

     I'm still sunken deep down and it doesn't hurt to remember all this, but it does bring me sadness. We both always had the opportunity to make us work....