Day 3-Cabello Bows

Unknown date 2018-Still Blue
The next day we still joked. Even if it hurt a bit. Makayla made a huge ass bow and put it on her forehead. She asked me how it looked and I responded "You look like you're wearing one of Camila Cabello's huge ass bows from back when she was still on X-Factor and when she barely started out with 5th Harmony.". Though only she laughed-because it was only her who got the joke-it was great. An inside joke for Cabello fans. Everyone else stared as our faces turned red from the laughter. I even caught Alisa staring. We kept the jokes coming and I soon found out that Alisa was Bisexual. Just like me. This meant I had a chance, but the rule was still at the back of my mind. I don't know if it was me, but she had come out to us right then. No one else knew. I was fine with it, but her friends were shocked. They had no idea. Was this my fault?
The Rule Shatters....
I find out that the rule isn't a thing. I get jumpy. Alisa was pissed about it, but I don't know why. Not pissed that the rule wasn't real. Pissed because her friends said it was to me. I don't know why she cared, but if the rule wasn't real then better for me.
The story starts moving now though....

Missing You Hurts Too Muchजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें