Our Last Night Together

Sorry guys. I want to leave this first chapter up, but it's not part of this story. You know, I just want to honor the original. This will have a grave change actually...The characters Lilac and Alisa will still be part of the story though. Thank you. That's all.
Lilac's POV
   I haven't seen Alisa in months and I miss her gravely. She's not lost. It's just, complicated. I see her a few times a month, about once or twice. Her parents found out about us recently and they plan on sending Alisa away from me. Alisa and I have one last night together. We may never see each other after that, I can only hope we do. The kind of missing I feel at this moment probably won't compare to the kind of missing I'll feel when she leaves for what may be an eternity.

Alisa's POV
    I've been crying for months. My parents refuse to let me see Lilac again. I miss her so much. It burns in my heart and I cry out in agony. I go throughout my entire day almost lifelessly empty. Staring off into the distance. People ask, "What are you thinking about Alisa?". It takes every ounce of power I have left to not cry at the question. Though, after relentless begging, my parents finally agreed to let me see Lilac. "One night." they said. To that, I agreed. Tomorrow will be special. For Lilac.

Narrator
    Alisa picked up Lilac the next day in her 1960's Chevrolet Impala. After knocking on the door, a petite girl opened the door and tackled Alisa to the ground. "I missed you so much Lilac." Alisa says as tears started. "I missed you too." Lilac says. "Let's go. Our last night will be special." Alisa says. In the car they talk about their struggles while the other listens with intent. Alisa reached over the armrest and intertwined Lilac's hand. "I love you so much. I'll love you even when I'm gone." Alisa smiles. "We'll see each other again. I love you too Alisa." Lilac smiles back. Neither asked where they were going because both knew of only one spot that held such specialty to them. They were on the terrace of an abandoned building, long lost into the woods. "We both love the stars so much." Lilac says gazing at the night sky. "We sure do." Alisa responds, but wasn't really caring. She was staring at the box she held in her hand. "I have something for you before I go." she told Lilac. " What's that?" Lilac asks. Alisa hands the open box to Lilac. "H..how'd you get this Alisa? It's beautiful." Lilac says in astonishment. "I want you to know what this ring represents." Alisa explains while pulling out the ring and then sliding it on one of Lilac's fingers. "This means you'll never forget me. Even if we never see each other again. This ring is a promise. Do you promise you'll never forget me?" Alisa asks, searching Lilac's eyes. "I promise. Not only that, I promise to always love you. If I decide to move on, you will always be part of me. " Lilac cried. They both fell into a warm embrace. "I miss you already Alisa." Lilac says. "I miss you so much it hurts Lilac." Alisa ends.