Day 1-The Laundromat-How It Really Goes

And at very last minute....lilac is not a character anymore. Sorry about that, but she will now be represented by "Blue". Got it thank you. Now enjoy.
Blue's POV
    I guess you could say it's stupid and naive of me to write such a thing. Well, how could you, if you haven't actually read anything. So I'll continue. This is a story about my ex and I. Yay! I don't know if you can sense the sarcasm. This will be a painful story to tell. Let me start from the beginning. Well sorta...
Unknown date in 2017-I think
      I folded my clothes neatly and put them into my basket. I looked up and saw a beautiful girl. She ran freely and wildly through the hallway. I guess I must've caught her attention because she paused. It was probably the staring with my mouth agape. I'd seen her around my school. Usually she had her hair up in a tight ponytail and wore glasses. Her hair was loose and flowing now though. I'd only sort of known her. Not very well. Just that we had mutual friends, like Spencer. She still waved at me anyways. I waved back as well. She went back to running and I did my usual thing. Forget about it. No matter how much I may have liked her and how beautiful she may be. There's absolutely no chance of me getting with her. So that's that. She's probably straight anyways. I don't understand why she waved. Did she recognize me and not know my name? Because I certainly didn't know hers.