🌸Chapter 27❌

-Fukase's POV-

I am walking at the road, heading to school. I sighed being worried for my Girlfriend, also for her birthday, I still have 30 days for preparation.

When I arrived. Piko was there reading random reports plastered at the bulletin board. I went beside him and read whatever he is reading out there.

"Eh? Hi Fukase." I looked at him. "Hi Piko." He scanned my figure, from head to toe. Then he asked. "Where's Vflower? I never saw her for days. Did anything happend?"

Most people didn't know what happend to Vflower. Its like me, Oliver, Ma'am Miriam and Mr. Gakupo were the only ones who knew it.

"Ah she's in the house."

"And what happend to her?"

"Nothing happends. She's completely fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Hmm any plans for her incoming birthday?"

"Flower's birthday? Yeah it'll occur next month. As her Boyfriend. You got any plans?"

"Uhh I'm still making up plans. How about you as her friend? I mean...bestfriend."

"We'll be making a party for her. Hope you'll part slash help us for the preparation."

"Sure, where's the location?"

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

"Ahh the bell. School will now start." He is about to walk but paused. "Anyways, the location is at Len's Mansion. If you're available at Sunday, then see yah." He smiled and went on his way.

Len has a Mansion? Wow. Never heard of it, but he really seem rich. And Piko's approach suddenly changed. Did anything even happend?

-Vflower's POV-

Argh its super uncomfortable. I want to do something but I don't know it. I groaned as I stood up from my bed. There's a piece of folded paper at the doorway. What is it about, Fukase?

I carefully landed my feet onto the ground and picked it up. Ah its just the results from my check up. I placed it onto the table and sat on the couch.

I rubbed my stomach trying to talk with my child inside me.

"Hmm Baby how are you there? A-are you a boy or a girl? I wish you'll look like your dad." I stood and reached for my phone. I plugged my earphones in my ears and started listening to random songs. The song 'The Lost One's Weeping' is really great.

I got a bit bored by just sitting there that I walked around the house.

The garden is a good place to stay with. I touched the petals of White Carnations as I check on them. Butterflies are flying around and the breeze of the air is refreshing. If only Fukase is here. But he is still studying.

I also missed Piko and Len. Oliver is always visiting us. If only I can make sure that I'm safe outdoors.

I checked the whole house. Cleaning the kitchen wasn't that bad right? I also missed baking. Gosh...but Fukase told me to quit doing those for a moment because heat can produce stress.

Since he's not even present now, maybe it wasn't bad. He won't even know.

I put into my apron and started baking. As I mix the dough, a ring in our telephone was hear. I ran to get it. Ah geez I'm sure I'll get scolded because of not following all of doc's advices.

I answered the call, a beautiful yet annoying for me voice came out.

"Hi Flower."

"Miku? How can I help you?"

"Oh no no no you don't need to help me because I'll be telling something about your Monster Boyfriend."

"..." "Miku, Fukase is not a monster."

"Really? What if I tell you that I caught him with another girl?"

"N-no Miku, you must be mistaking."

"No Flower, I'm very sure that its he. From his cross at his nose bridge, the red hair and pale skin. Don't forget Fukase also have a monsterous left eye."

"Miku...Fukase can't do that. Stop."

"Believe me or not, he really did it. Why don't you ask you Boyfriend after this huh? And do I even look like lying."

"Yes Miku." I'm now shedding tears. Can Fukase do that against me? Aren't I'm enough? "I'll prove that y-you're wrong."

"And I'll prove that your Fukase is a fuckboy." And she ended the call.

I sat onto the ground crying. Fukase how can you do this to me? You said that I'm the greatest treasure you had but....argh..

I hold my stomach. Shit stress...our baby is not supposed to feel it.

And besides...I'll talk with him later. I wiped my tears and went back to baking.

I made a two layered chocolate cake. Fukase also like sweets doesn't he? Hmm....

I sliced a part of it and started eating. Its still 2 o' clock. And school will be ending at 4 o' clock.

Miku's words are still running in my head. Those are the things that I never wanted to happend.

But I know Fukase wouldn't do that...will he? Or is he hiding it from me long ago.

I felt slight head aches. Vflower, you need rest. After eating my piece, I washed the plate and spoon off and headed to bed.

Like what he told me, I suppose to lie on the bed sideways which I always did.

I spotted the teddy bear he gave me at the arcade. I hugged it but then another blob jumped and went onto my head.

I giggled at point's behavior. I let him rest there and sleep. But inside my mind...Ask Fukase about the report...