❌Chapter 14🌸

-Vflower's POV-

Friday...I opened my eyes at the alarm of my clock. One of my favorite days...but not now. I felt like tearing into two parts. 'Vflower, maybe all of those are just a nightmare' yeah my senses are right. He must be on the couch.

As I fix my bed. I noticed the bear. I smiled at its greeting, I kissed it's head and went out.

As I turn, all my expectations wasn't there. The couch, is empty...Fukase...

I shook my head in that tought. Forget him for a minute okay? I walked to the bathroom and took a bath. When it comes to breakfast...I felt like I dont have any appetite. Maybe I'll skip breakfast for now...

After making myself a bento, a sudden knock is hear.

"VFLOWER-CHAN! VFLOWER-CHAN! LETS GO!" He looked around. "Where's Fukase-san?"

I looked at him, tears starts to stream down my face. "Vflower-chan?" He ran to me. "Did something happend?" "Uhm...no nothing." I wiped my tears. "I just cried because of Onions...yeah onions."

He stared at me but I brought my look away from him. "Vflower-chan stop lying." "..." I sat on the ground. I can't bear this anymore. "What happend?" He sat beside me and rest his hand on my shoulder. "Tell us...we are ready to help you. That are what friends for right?"

I told him what happend. And he told me that it's better if we look for him. After classes.

-The Rings of the School Bell-

Piko and Len are trying to comfort me... Can they just ignore me... Gosh..

"Vflower, don't be sad. Keep that shining smile that you always have with you please~" Len pleaded.

"Hey guys, what happend?" It is Miku...like what I said, we were in a misunderstanding.

"Hmm is that because of her 'Monster boyfriend'?" Those words hit me alot.

"Miku...Fukase is not a monster and he's not my boyfriend." "So, why are you crying if he wasn't yours?"

This question...It hurts...I want to shout it out, but for the Classes' sake. If I shouted it...I dunno... Like I said, I wasn't a fortune teller

"Hey." She slammed her hand at the desk. "See? You don't even have an Idea of what is he in your life."

I need to clear my name. This is Miku...she is the leader of all Vocaloids and if it happends that my Image turned bad to her. She has the big possibility to blatter about it.

"S-shut it Miku!" I replied. Len, Piko, Oliver and Miku are shocked. "You don't understand why I'm crying like this? Its all because..." Okay I'm dead. "I love him..."

"Ahahaha if you do, why did he left you?" She raised an eyebrow. "No Miku! He-"

"Miku we have the big possibility to kill Kaito if you didn't stop." Its my three friends. Defending me. Len's and Piko's eyes turned red. It means they're in a Yandere mode.

"NO! DON'T TOUCH KAITO!" She screamed and ran to her seat.

Once their eyes are back to normal. They laughed. "Hahaha revealed!" Yeah Miku is. I just gave them a weak smile.

"Flower, sorry for that." Len said. Yeah he is a part of the Crypton Squad. But eh...why is he mostly with us?

"Do you want to know the reason why?" Eh? Did he read my mind?

"Its because~ I'm mostly shipped with anyone. I admit, I have a crush on everygirl in this Vocaloid World!" Oooh so that's why.

"And the reason I'm with you guys in the Meme Squad is! From the word Meme~ Do you remember the Kagamemes"?

Yeah he's right. The other two laughed. Well me...I want to smile to be cheerful but...why I can't?

Its like...days without him are really...boring.

-Sports-

We changed into our Gymastic Suits. As I shove my hair properly. Thousands toughts shove in my mind.

'When I found him. I will do anything just to make him stay'

'When I found him...I'll kiss him badly...deeply because I love him.."

I just returned a smile at those toughts. Argh this brain. My chest has a burden starting that night. I went out.

Unlike of Mr. Gakupo's classes. Our Sport Classes are no longer that exciting, we're tasked to practice Dances. MMD...

"Okay Class, we'll be practicing our first Squad Dance. But before that, can anyone volunteer to give everyone of us a sample?"

Everyone's eyes looked at me. F-fukase...I need you now.

"Yeah Vflower! Go Go Go!"

"B-but."

"Vflower! Vflower! Vflower!" Everyone cheered. I silently went infront.

Infront, I sighed, despite this song is one of my memories about Fukase. I can't bear it but end up pouring tears. He's not in school...I wonder where he is now...

They say I dont belong here
You're staring me down
I pray that I'll dissapear
But I don't hear any sound

Erase me from your mind
I'll just be a memory
And we'll be broken hearted like how it should be...

Reach out
And dont grab the wrong hand
I am waiting

Tear me to shreds, tear my heart out
I am toxic, I am a fall out
Say your farewells and cut me out
Without a doubt I'm a monster now

Ooh-Whoa-oh-oh Oh
Ooh-Whoa-oh-oh Oh
Ooh-Whoa-oh-oh
I'm falling to the ground

Rip me to shreds...tear my heart out
And FADE away into the...

Crowd...

Everyone of them gave me claps of amazement. But...I think this victory will be more better if 'he's' here... Sorry Fukase. But I felt like existing in this world has no meaning without you...