🌸Chapter⚠23❌

⚠AUTHOR'S WARNING: THE NEXT SERIES IS RATED SPG or STRICT PARENTAL GUIDANCE. IT MAY CONTAIN: THEME; LANGUAGE; EXREPERIENCE; SEX; AND SOCIAL GUIDIANCE THAT SHOULDN'T BE SHOWED WITHIN IMMATURES OF 18 BELOW⚠
-------------------------------------------

-Fukase's POV-

I observed her for a while. Hard headed eh? Her eyes' color shade starts to change again. Lust is ruling her again. I prayed trough my mind. Oh holy lord, help me now.

She pouted. "Why won't let me? We even did this once." "Hard headed Baby, its even for our Baby's health, okay?" "It won't even get harmed. You got Condoms?" Whadaheck Vflower. I facepalmed.

"No no no condoms, My Baby Flower." She stared at me a bit annoyed. She stood up and went somewhere. At last, I'm safe.

I sat up and arranged the couch. I picked up the trown off sketchpad.

But then got pushed onto the couch again. Seeing my lavender haired girlfriend lick my neck. "FLOWER! I TOLD'S YOU ITS INVALID!"

She ignored me, I tried pushing her away but I noticed that she used hand cuffs at my wrisks. Flower?!?!

She is lying infront of me, between my tights, so how will I even kick her softly away. GOD HELP ME!

After licking my neck, she made sure that its pretty secured. She even tied the cuffs at the Telephone table's leg. Keeping my hands ontop of my head. This pervertness of hers honestly turned me on. But quick reminder. SHE'S FUCKING PREGNANT!!!

She glared at me. "My Fukase has no excuses now." She licked her lips and kissed me hungrily. Due to my turning, I felt myself kiss back. For Fuck's sake, Fukase what are you doing. But I can't help myself.

She now started to pull my sleeves off from my shoulder, then rest her palm at my cheeks. She is biting my lips asking for me to let her in my mouth. Gosh she's really a craving chick right now. My eyes are closed for some reasons. She didn't blind folded it. We fought for dominance in minutes but I gave up.

My mouth is left half open, causing her to kiss deeper and her tongue discovering every part of my cavern. Her tongue intertwining to mines.

But I still need to escape, I tried snaking my hands off the cuffs but because of the pleasure that my body is feeling, I fucking can't!!!

Vflower now started to quit kissing my lips. She later tracked down from my chin, to my neck. Her tongue swirling around my adam's apple is like I dunno. I groaned at her. But I'm now sure to have boner with me.

Her knee pressed harder at my dick causing me to blush hard. She tracked down my collarbone, after succeeding on pulling my sleeves down, she continued on her way until she is now tasting the part ontop of my belt's lock.

She paused. I puffed my cheeks taking any moans from me aback. I can't hold it, my dick's getting bigger as she slowly get near it.

She unlocked my belt, after unzipping my zipper, she finally got her target... My penis plopped out by itself. Shit help me now! Anyone?

I closed my eyes trying to ignore my girlfriend. But when I felt myself inside something hot. My eyes widens for seeing her sucking it.

"VFLOWER STOP! STOP PLEASE..." She became deaf from my scolding. She continued pumping at my groan until I felt like releasing semi-cum into her. I can see her drool. Gosh I think I'm going to trow up.

"Vflower get pity on me." My eyes started to shed tears. She looked at me and frowned for a second. "Eeeh sorry." She shook her head and sucked again. Her fingers pinching at my balls. Causing me to give on silent moans.

I never learned turned on pregnant women will be like this. Argh. I scold cuz I care but now, she found a way on how to do anything she wanted.

After sucking my dick like a lollipop. I finally came in her mouth. She pulled out with my seed drooling out of her lips. The rest of my semen spilled to her face in a spurt. I wonder if she even liked it or not.

She is panting. "Fukase, you're so sweet." She smiled. I felt a bit disgusted because of my semen. Geez. She later pulled my pants then hers off.

"Vflower how many times do I need to tell you that 'we can't make out since you're pregnant'." She rested her palm on my member then looked at me. The lust at her eyes worsens.

"Please...just let me go." I looked down. She snickered infront of me and licked my tears off. "D-don't cry. Uhh just one last request." I looked at her.

"Slam me please." "Vflower how many-" She slammed her lips into mines again. I think she did it in purpose to shut me off. Her hand grabbing my balls. Pressing on it at her desires. My legs are now too numb. Its open wide.

I no longer can control myself, I started to moan. "Argh....Shit Vflower.. S-stop now...please...ah." She giggled at the sounds I'm creating. But I'm completely panting because of her. Besides, her eyes never changed.

She now wrapped her palm around my member and started pumping until she tried to ride on me. "FLOWER!" "Eh slam me if you don't want me to slam myself on you." This is no longer right.

She moved backwards and foreward after making sure that it's already placed. I was moaning. She rested her index finger on her lips. "VFLOWER! FINE I AGREE!"

She stopped rubbing me inside her and let go of the chained cuffs. She then sat on the ground. "What position~?" "Turn around." I told her. She turned around.

I holded her hips up, her arms are now resting on the couch's surface. Altho scared, I need to do this. I only wish is this won't affect our Baby's health.

Her size is still tight, using this position. I'm a bit having difficulty on placing myself in her.

She is just there waiting.

Once I already positioned my dick infront of her womanhood. I sighed loud. "Here I go." And I started thrusting in and out of her. She gripped the sofa's arm due to the pain.

I bit my lip. I know I'm going to regret this. I went to faster paces in her. Her moans are still beautiful for me.

Until... "VFLOWER I'M GOING TO-C-" Before I could finish sentence, I came. "AHHH!" She screamed. I think I hit her sensitive part at that slam. "CUM...."

I kept on thrusting in her desired side until she begged me to stop. At last...phew...

I brought my dick out of her and went to her, hugging her and helping her lay on the couch.

"I bet you'll get back aches because of that. If anything happends to our baby, don't blame me." I said. I looked at the clock. So we're making out about whole 40 minutes?