🌸Chapter 3❌

-Vflower's POV-

"Vflower-san." The kid asked me. "Hmm?" I looked at him. Oliver dont usually ask me like this. But by acting as his older sister. I always need to pour my concern to him. "Uhh nevermind." He looked down. I wondered at him. Is there's something wrong?

I tapped him with my index. "Oliver, you can tell me. We're open friends right?"

-Flash back-

Those days, I am alone, then I met Utatane Piko who I first tought as a girl. "Pffft I'm not a girl, Flower! I have balls!" He said. "But I wont show you, specially."

Until one day, I hanged out with Piko when we made up our relationships into Bestfriends. There I met Oliver, one of his closest, adorable but mysterious friends. He wears bandage covering his left eye that gives me curiousity.

Oliver is a nice and sweet guy to hang with. But, he is 12 and innocent.

When we were once studying in the same highschool. Piko is studying in higher grade  than us but he step backward because he failed in his studies. One day...

"Vflower-chan." He whispered to me. "Yes?" I said. Its the first time he called me properly. "Flower-chan...I have a crush and I'm telling this to you because I know I can trust you..." I nodded. "Okay, who is it?" Oliver neared his mouth to my ear. "Rin Kagamine." "Oh..." I whispered back. I remember that Rin has so many bestfriends in this campus so I lowered my voice. He nodded. "Lets talk this at home because. You know, there's lots of gossipers here." I said. He nodded and when we get home. I first made him a cake, his favorite blue berry cake and we talked about it.

He said he is trying to court her. But Rin is older than him. I'm a bit dissapointed but like what they say. 'Age doesn't matters'. So I adviced him and he did. When the results went good. He said they turned to bestfriends. I was happy.

"Vflower-chan! Vflower-chan! She agreed to be my bestfriend!" I know Bestfriends wont stay like that. It'll develope.

And since that day, we always talk about almost everything. And when Piko moved on another place. He said. "Oliver will be with you in exchange of me Flower." He really knows that I am a person who wants someone to talk to.

-End of Flashback-

I just sighed. What must be that thing that Oliver wants to say? Oliver is keeping quiet. I stood up to break the silence. "Oliver want some cookies?" I asked him. "Yey! Cookies!" He cheered up with his hands on the air. God he's really cute.

We walked to the kitchen and started baking. Baking is one of my hobbies. It was taught by Mr. Gakupo Kamui, he is a fantastic teacher, despite of being Japan's protector or Samurai, he can sing and dance. He can bake and cook. Best of all, he is a kind teacher. I missed him.

-Fukase's POV-

That girl...I dont really fucking mean to act like that to her. I think I made a naughty image at school. But still, I really want to know her more. I am sitting in this alleyway. Yeah I'm a new vocaloid here along with Others. VOCALOID 4 is newly released and I'm just released. So here I am studying. No one likes me, they think I'm weird. I wont blame my master by making me look like this. Its my trademark to have crappy left side. I sighed as I sit. And great, it rained. I need to find shelter beside of sitting near the trashcan. I hold my hat and ran outside. I need to find a place to stay.

From not so far away, I found a house where I also smell like bread. Its the only welcoming house I can see. But I'll try to knock in the other houses first.

-Knock Knock-

Once the person opened the door. I'll make up my line. "H-hello, I am Fukase Satoshi. And I need a p-place to stay. Can I stay with you even in one night?" At every knock I made. I only recieve is. "Sorry but we cant." "Sorry the house is already filled." "Our financial support is near to be gone. Sorry."

Once, I knocked at a door. And a girl with curled blonde hair showed up. "H-hi I am Fukase Satoshi and I-" "Of CoUrSe YoU cAn" This creeped me out. The lady's lipsticked lips grinned and I was like OH MY HOLY HELL. I ran away and she just shut the door.

-Vflower's POV-

Me and Oliver start eating our Gingerbread Cookies. I always bake or make whatever he wants. Like what I said, he is like a little brother to me. Then a knock was hear at the door. Its rare. 'Who will dare knock with us at 8:00 of this evening.' I stood up.

"Vflower-chan, who's knocking?" "Lemme check Oliver." I walked to the door and hold the door knob. 'I wish its just Len or Piko'.

I opened the door, and saw the Red haired weird guy outside. But... is wet. "Oh My God Fukase! Why are you wet in the rain!?" I ran into the bathroom to reach for my Towel and dried him off. "Come in." I pushed him inside and looked outside. Its raining? I closed the door.

------------------------------
A/N: Heyo there. Having fun? Did anyone guessed the Blonde haired lady who creeped Fukase away?

Yeh you guessed it.

It is:

Sweet Ann 😂

Anyways the story line is turning intewesting (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)