❌Chapter 13🌸

-Fukase's POV-

Hometime...like always. I wish school just became more exciting. Its really boring.

Me, Flower and Oliver walked home. But Oliver asked us to send him on his way to the national library because he needs to make a research for his assignment. He also told us that he'll go home. Yeah right timing. It's also near noon time and the sun is near to be replaced by the moon.

As I breathed deep. I remember an odd path. I holded Vflower's hand which, well I know she's shocked, made her follow me. "Where are we going?" She asked. "Somewhere where you can see the sunset." I looked at her and her eyes sparkled.

-At the bridge-

The place is slowly getting colder. We watched the sunset from this Bridge's railing. Yeah its a beautiful view. The sun's color is blending with the Ocean water. How refreshing.

I looked at Flower when I noticed her look at me with asking eyes. "W-what is it?" She shook her head. But later spoke. "Uhh about that song of yours...The Day I Become a Monster...what do you mean by ...monster?"

I gave her a weak smile. I looked down... "Because..." She looked sad too. Oh no she must dont imitate my expression. "I was the human singer...Satoshi Fukase." "oh." That's the only thing I hear from her. "Wow..."

She looked at the sky, its getting dark, the wind is breezing cold. Her beautiful figure adds more attraction at the view. If only I can confess right now...but I still dont have the guts to do it so...

"C-can you tell me what does the human world look like?" She woke me from my toughts. "Human world? Well its just like this place. There are also lots of songs from around. But unlike the the population here. The human world wears simple outfits unless if needed.

We wear uniforms in school, and our hairs are mostly Black, Blonde or brown." I sighed trying to remember the past. "but...in the human world, we get sickness or fever...because of Pollution. Unlike here...clean."

"Hmm...eh? What do you mean by Hair?" She picked out a strand of her hair. And she looked at it. "Well I got lavender... What about you? What was your hair color when you were a human?"

I laughed at her question. "Red." "How is that possible?" "We use hair dyes." "Oh..." "Yeah, but here, nah, we can't dye our hair unless its needed in songs." She tought for a moment.

"You're right. Miku's hair color changes in her songs." "see?" "Yep, even Kaito's." And we laughed, chatted with each other until dawn.

Our topic grew to Hair colors, our human problem, also known as pollution, cookery, until music...

"Well one of my favorite songs of Gumi is the Caramel Heaven." She stated. "Caramel Heaven? Never heard of it." "Yep, the lyrics is about a girl who decribes her first date as over sweet as a Heaven of Caramel." "Pffft such Imaginations." "I agree. She is over excited that she fell asleep and I don't know if she succeed on her date." "Hahaha"

That topic gave me a hole. Go on Fukase, I know you can do this. "Uhh Vflower..." "Yep?" I faced her and I took hold of her hand. She is blushing red "Uhh I'm going to tell you something." "What is it?" My heart is beating fast and I think I'm going to collapse because of my nerviousness.

"Uhh...Flower, despite of the early days that we just met...I can't believe that I've developed these feelings to you." I'm now heating up and turning red as my hair. My hands are getting cold. I'm not used to this.

"W-what do you mean?" She asked looking straight at my eyes. "Uhmm..." Holy shit Fukase, you started it, now finish it you idiot.

"I love you."

Her eyes widen surprised. "I think you'll get rid of me if I confessed so...I hid it from the start. And uhh here...maybe I-I'll keep distance from you until...uhm...uh forget those." I shook my head as I removed the lock between my hands. "I-I...." I no longer know what am I saying, what am I doing.

All I could remember is I ran away from her...from the bridge, I went into nowhere. Shit shit Fukase, what have you?

Once I reached an alleyway. I hit my head hard with my hand. Fukase...you shouldn't suppose to run. Then it rained...

I sat on the ground. Yeah right...why did I...no wait...she doesn't love...me. If she did. She suppose to ...argh Fukase! SHUT THIS MIND OUT!

I crouched on the floor. I regret it.

-Vflower's POV-

"I love you" His words rolled in my mind like a broken player. He said more things to me but he ran away.

I wasn't ready yet, I was dumbfolded. When he is already far, I woke up in my senses. "FUKASE! WAIT DONT LEAVE M-AAH!" I just felt myself on the ground. I tripped, great. As I stand up, it started to rain.

I looked on the ground. Shivering, have I done anything wrong?

I gripped my skirt because of regrets. I should've as well confessed to him. I'm such a dumb brat. I love him...why did I even kept that shit muted or quiet. Now...he's gone. All I need to do is look for him.

Later a bicycle stopped infront of me. "Yo Flower." That voice... I looked up. "Y-yuuma?" "Yeah, uh sorry for what happend that Tuesday. And hey, why are you alone in here?"

Uhh should I tell? "Hmm....He's...he's gone..." "Who he?" He pointed behind him. "The red haired who stepped on my chest?" I nodded. "D-do you saw him?"

"Sorry but no, I didn't saw him." Geez....

"But dude, its raining, c'mon let me bring you to your house." I shook my head but I felt like soaking in the rain is more better.

But pair of hands carried me into the bicycle. "Yuuma!" "Shhh you arrogant girl. Safety bruh." He made me sit infront of him and started paddling to home.