🌸Chapter 8❌

-Vflower's POV-

Fukase made us to ride a Taxi to the voice hall so yeah. I told him that he will regret it since I'm diagnosed with carsickness. But he didn't listened to me but still rented a Taxi.

Right now I'm hugging my future teddy bear. Wait...did I said Future?

I blushed.

Then a cold finger suddenly poked my nose. "Hey you're smiling there alone? What are you thinking?" I was mentally blank. I smiled again once I found a reason.

"I was thinking of hows Piko is doing right now since he is trying to get rid of me last days...I wish he would just tell me. So I'm here recalling our past memories." I smiled at him brightly but his smile turned upside down.

"Eh why Fukase?"

He looked jelly? Yeah he is. Do we have something now? He's a kind happy person but hey...why is he frowning when he always hear about the 'Piko' topic.

"Are you alright?" I poked his nose back.

"Y-yeah I am. I'm just looking at the front window because~" he pointed at the window. "We're here. Mr. Driver, please stop right here okay?"

I can tell that the Trasportation stopped. Fukase payed the bill and we went out the car.

There I saw is a large building....

-Inside the building-

Both of us walked into the place. We finally found the counter.

"Miss do you know where is the Hyurno Voice Hall?"

The lady checked on the list, she then spinned her pen and pointed at the elevator. "At room no 34, at 4th Floor." she said

"Arigatou Gozaimasu." Fukase thanked her and intertwined my hand with his. I'm already confused on how do fukase really treat me...

-At 4th floor-

I think I want to trow up when we went out the Elevator. I hate this sickness...I'm so sensitive.

We looked at the doors for V4's and we finally found Fukase's Voice Hall. Its kinda familliar...

Before we enter the room. I peeked at the door next to the door. 'HONEYWORKS' it reads. Master...

Fukase waved a hand at my face. "What are you staring there?"

"Uhm.." I smiled at him. "Fukase can we visit Master after this!" He is surprised and smiled wild. "Sure" I smiled back at him and we entered his room.

-Later-

I watch him sing his 'first song'. First? His first song is 'The day I become a Monster'. What does it means? This time I was imagining how does he looks like if he's not a monster. But...is he even monster? He looks normal for me.

His voice is so beautiful. When he reaches the high notes...I felt like I'm in heaven...I want to listen as long as I can. But the lyrics is trully sad that I also want to breakdown...

The day I became a Monster

I was no longer able to trust anything

Upside down I fell down and down

I have no need for myself, I can only be so weak

Those lyrics hit me hard...he can't trust anything? I think I must ask him after this....

-After the song-

Fukase went out from the hall and looked at me. I looked back at him and I noticed that he has a bit teary eyes. "Hey why are you crying?" I asked him. He just shook his head.

I stood up and wiped his tears with my thumb. "Don't cry Fukase, I'll be here. You can trust me...And I wont let you down, okay?" I said. The lyrics is still running around my mind.

"Thank you." He replied and I rubbed his back to comfort him.

We later went out of the room and turned for the next door. Master...

Once we entered the room. The mechanical voice of the company where I came from spoke up. "Vflower, great that you've came. We have a great present for you."

I smiled and looked at Fukase. "I'll be back!" I ran into the Voice hall. Not to sing but~

-Fukase's POV-

Vflower seems happy. My sorrows suddenly went gone. Her smile is like the greatest treasure for me. When I was talking with Master, he made me sing that song which really reflects me... I'm not really a vocaloid at first but a human singer. But nevermind.

I'm just so glad that someone really cares about me. And my heart went warmer to her... I just smiled and looked down. I no longer know if I treat her as a friend or more farther than that... I really need to ask someone. But I only trust is Flower. And I felt these feelings for her. Maybe asking wouldn't be bad.

"FUKASE!" A familliar but more boyish? Voice shouted at me. I looked at the provider. My eyes widens as I see someone who looks like a shota but by the face, I can tell that its she. She turns...cuter.

"What do I look like?" She said. Her long asthma causing hair is cutted short. She now wears three layered top suit which consists of a ripped tank top at the bottom, a closed blazer and another cool styled Hoodie.

She wears shota shorts at her lower body that is also topped with her old but reshaped skirt. And the boots became more beautiful. It fits her.

"You look so beautiful...Vflower is that really you?" I asked. "Yep!" She tackled hug me which made me blush.

"Aw c'mon c'mon c'mon lets now go!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me down the...staircase!? "Wait Vflower! Slowdown! We're gonna-!"

And like what I tought. We fell down, I hugged her in my protection covering her head with my cyborge hand but when I hitted my head...

I felt soft lips touch mines. I am totally shocked. I saw her eyes open and she pulled out. "WHAAA!?" She complained.

I dont really want to wipe the kiss off my lips...I like it, I dont even had the chance to make the accident kiss into a real kiss. But she wiped it off. Geez...

"By the way Fukase!" She is still ontop of me. Eeeh can she stand up now. I know I'm supposed the one who is ontop of her. Eeer FUKASE STOP YOUR TOUGHTS!

She grabbed my shoulders. "We're now both V4's!" Oh yeah it is. Since I heard that she came from VOCALOID 3. Now we're both VOCALOID 4.

------------------------------------
A/N: Meh? Do everyone knows that Vflower is that Shota-like Vocaloid? Fine? For all Vocaloid Newbies. Meet the V4.
(Picture At the top) OAO