Chapter 4

Know the pic (swimwear)

3 days later

   It was a Saturday and the gurls cheer squad had a fundraiser going on.

   A fundraiser that there 27 year old male coach made.

Taes POV

"I don't know, are you sure this isn't to skanky?" I ask as yoongi and Hoseok where changing.

  "No you look hot. Plus your too pure to be called a skank, everyone knows that." Hoseok said.

"Now do I look ok?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok and I turned to face her, and she looked absolutely adorable. Pineapple bottoms, white top, barely any makeup, hair in a messy bun, the whole cuteness package.

"Awwww, you look so cute." Hoseok squealed.

"And what about you?" I asked Hoseok, "you dressing up for someone? Many someone by the name of Kim SeokJin?"

Hoseoks face started to turn red as she stomping into the bathroom "I am not dressing up for anyone!"

Yoongi and I chuckled.
—————

We walked up to the school, our team already there waiting for coach open up business.

What business you may ask?

"Alright ladies, are you ready to wash some cars!" Coach yelled. And the girls looked at each other, frown on their face.

  "Oh cmon guys! It'll be fun." Coach said again. He walked to the school parking lot entrance and placed to big pink cardboard poster that said "5$ car wash!"

    "Why could we just stay home." One girl complained. 

   I turned around. "Remember girls! We are doing this so we can make it to our CheerLeading Competition!" All the girls brightened up and where now excited and ready to wash cars.

1 hour later

We where all soaked on soap and warm water when a certain truck came thrift the lot. It held 4 boys in it and all where wearing our school jacket. I rolled my eyes and walked up to the car window, crossing my arms and raising my eyebrow at namjoon and the others.

   "What are you doing here?" I asked.

  "Well you see, you guys have a sign that says "car wash" and I want my car to be washed. Next question." Namjoon smirked. I rolled my eyes again, and help on my hand.

"5 dollars." Namjoon gave me to money and they all got out of the car. I called Hoseok over to help me when Jin tapped my shoulder. I look over at him.

  "Where is Yoon?" He asked.

  "Washing this weird guys car. This is his like, 4th time here already and he keeps asking for Yoongi." I look at the pervert watching Yoongis butt as she sloppily washed the already sparkly clean car.

  Out of the corner of my eye I can see Jimin glaring. He fists cleanched and he started to walk towards Yoongi and the perv.