Chapter 2

-the practice-

After school

Yoongis POV

I was walking to my cousins house, sense I'm kind of living with them at the moment, with my two best friends, Tae, and Hoseok. We were walking down the street in our cheer outfits. Cars that passed honked and hollered at us as we laughed.

  "So Hoseok." Taehyung started, putting her hair in a pony tail. "How are you and you boyfriend?" Hoseok blushed a bright pink.

  "We are not dating." Hoseok mumbled.

  "Oh yeah?" Taehyung said pulling up a picture.

  "Then what's this?" She giggled shoving her rose gold Iphone in her face. It was a picture of Jin and Hoseok holding hands.

  "Gah! How did you get that!" Hoseok gasped. Taehyung just laughs as we walk into the house. We heard the PS4, world at war, specifically.

I furrowed my brows. That's my game and my console. I stomp into the living room where jin and his 3 friends were sitting.

Jimin, playing MY Game, on my console. Namjoon on his phone with ear phone in, probably watching porn. Jin reading a book and jungkook watching Jimin play.

  "Jin. Who said you could play?" I angrily mutter, hands in fists and a pout on my face. Jin looks up at me along with everyone else.

  "Wait this is you cousins?" Jungkook asked.

   "You play?" Namjoon asked confused

  "No I just got it so I could look at it." I say out and Namjoons ugly smirk.

"Yoongi, calm down." Taehyung said coming in with hoseok.

  "I can get off. . ." Jimin said.

  "How about you verse eachother, I know you always ask us." Hoseok suggested.

  "Thats an unfair game, obviously Jimins going to win." Namjoon stated. I raise a brow.

  "Oh?"

I sat down next to Jimin, taking my favorite control, signing in and starting a private game, ready to verse this loser.

--

3:57 Pm

  Well, me and Jimin tied... 2 times. And we were both bored of versing eachother so we decided to play zombies.

  Jin and hoseok were in the kitchen, 'making dinner' they say. More like making babies.

  Taehyung was sitting on the couch with Jungkook, both on there phones, as Namjoon was still probably watching porn.

"Guys remember! We have practice at 6!" Jin shouted.