Epilogue

To the side is the theme song :)

|Epilogue|

Many people do not understand what happened to the girl named Payton Tills. I, Niall Horan do. Having a split personality is difficult, having a split personality is when you change moods like that. The only difference is, is you act like a total different person. Payton took her life because her life was full with fear and terrier.

The fear of The Boogeyman took over, I for one now know the name of the monster she had been seeing. When we started cleaning her room I found a journal, it had pictures and pictures of a guy.

Over every drawing was the name The Boogeyman. When we were younger we were nervous to check under the bed, we couldn't sleep with our arms or feet dangling off the edge. Payton didn't grow out of the stage, or maybe she did.

Maybe in the back of her mind she knew it could have been her doing the terrible things, so she came up with a monster to take the blame.

She was scared of the monster under her bed but in reality the monster was laying on the bed the whole time.

Seeing Payton die made me think. We are all minsters in our own way and that life is hard and lies are normal to hear. Most people do not tell the truth to people so they don't hurt their feelings but if we told Payton what was wrong, she may still be alive.

Louis quit his job shortly after the incident and I still worked at the shitty Coffee Shop. The bell rung over the door signaling someone had walked into the Coffee Shop.

I yawned; I haven't slept since Payton left. She kept me from going mad and I've never felt this crazy in my life. "Can I have black coffee? Medium." I looked up to look at the customer, he had curly hair that was pulled up into some time of a quiff. My eyes went wide for a second.

"Y-Yeah coming right up." I whispered hoping he would hear, he looked just like him, just like the drawing Payton drew.

I felt someone tap my back and I spun around, what the hell? I groaned, "What?" Austin rolled his eyes concern and annoyance filled the brown eyed boy.

"Who are you talking too?" I furrowed my eyebrows, was he stupid? I turned around and didn't see the man who ordered the black coffee. He must have sat down or something.

"Never mind that." I have been having mood swings ever since I haven't had any sleep. Sometimes I got thirty minutes of sleep which helped me get through the day but now I'm up all night.

Making the coffee I walked around the small coffee shop to find the man, finding him I handed him the coffee.

"Sit." Was all he said, I was confused but I sat down anyway, I wanted to know more about him. Not in that way, I want to know why the hell Payton was drawing him, they looked like a perfect match.

Curly brown hair and dark green eyes, the jawbone the same. "Who are you?"

The man chuckled slightly and looked up taking a sip of the hot coffee. I just noticed the rings that clung to his fingers, who wears rings?

"I go by many names but you can call me Harry." I was still confused what did that mean? I rolled my eyes not caring anymore, I was just glad to be sitting.

"Okay.." I trailed off not knowing what else to say.

"Niall who the hell are you talking to?" Austin yelled staring at me like I was crazy, I looked back at the guy named Harry only to see nothing.

I blinked rapidly, "What, he was there!" Austin looked at me for a second then sighed.

"Go get some sleep Niall, come back on Monday." I nodded and started walking to my car. Opening the door I started the car, only to hear a chuckle. I gasped and turned around my eyes going wide, there sat Harry in the back of my car sitting in black skinny jeans and a black button up shirt.

"What are you doing! Get the fuck out of here!" I yelled taking out my phone and about to call the cops.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Endless you want people to know you are crazy." His voice was deep now different from a couple of moments ago.

It began to be hard to breathe for me a lump in my throat making it hard. I began to be nervous, if Payton saw him then what does this make me? Was I crazy?

"Payton played with me, now look at her. Now it's your turn."

<><><><><><><>

Please read!!

Sorry if it was boring I'm terrible at endings. I'm glad you guys liked this story and I'm sorry it was short, I tried to make the chapters more than one page so it'd be a little long.

I know this book isn't how you thought it'd be but I hope you enjoyed. I do have other books coming out soon so keep an eye out for new books if you like my writing.

Again I just want to thank you all :) If you are confused still comment and I will make you unconfused. If you want to know what happens to Niall comment and I will tell you.

Comment, Vote and Fan

Chelsea~

(If you want me to make another chapter telling you what happened to Niall I will, or you can just comment if you want to know then I will tell you.)