seven

|The truth|

The next day Louis Tomlinson almost died. He ended up in the hospital from blood loss and a dislocated shoulder. No one knew what happened to Louis but Louis himself and yet he could not bear to tell a soul that a ginger headed girl almost murdered him. He forgave the girl even though he doubted that she knew about what happened.

Niall was the one to save his life; he’d walked to Louis’s house after the little incident at Payton’s house. Niall felt as if he had to tell Louis that this happened often and that he shouldn’t feel bad or be troubled. Niall had walked in seeing Louis on the floor his skin ripped open and his skin pale and lacking life.

Instantly Niall questioned what happened to him yet the moment Louis woke up he did not say a word about what happened. Now being in a hospital he took the time to understand his patient, he has had this sort of thing happen before but nothing like this. His job should not be life threatening yet here he is in the hospital.

“Louis Payton Tills said she’s on her way.” The nurse walked into the plan white room, Louis nodded to the old lady a shiver running up his spine.

He should tell her, yet he didn’t want to. He knew Payton wouldn’t believe him and if she did she’d be devastated. The truth is what Payton needed but the truth was something she was not ready for.

Niall did not know of her diagnoses, he knew bits and pieces of it- he only knew what Louis had spilled. Niall had pushed Louis to tell him, Niall thought he had the right to know why his friend was seeing Louis for help. Louis even told Niall that Payton told him not to tell a soul yet Louis spoke about what went down in his office.

Niall was shocked after he found out that she was imagining things and there was something wrong with her that could put her in a mental institute. Louis had spilled that Payton has done some things with, help.

Louis lightly skipped over the details about Payton and the deaths of her parents and friends. Payton needed friends and if he told such a dark thing to Niall he feared for their friendship.

The door opened revealing ginger hair that shielded the face of Payton. Her ginger red hair messily curled and tangles clutched to the curls. It looked as though she jumped out of bed and through random clothes on.

Her eyes were dull and purple circles hugged her eyes. She looked like hell. “Hey Pay,” Louis sparked up a conversation as soon as she sat down yet Payton did not move to look up at the British man.

Minutes went by and Payton finally looked up tears dripping down her cheeks her eyes burning red from sobbing. “Louis I’m so sorry he did this.” A cry was heard after what she had said, the whimpering coming from Payton as the dream she had come back.

Louis looked like he did in her dream. His eyes sunken into his pale skin his bones trying to burst through the flesh, and Louis’ head is bandaged from a hit.

Her dream came true once more. “Payton do not feel pity, I am fine an alive.” Shaking her head she disagreed with his comment knowing he was just lying.

“Payton have you been taking the pills? All of them?” Payton thought back and shook her head sadly no she hadn’t. She had only taken the pills that made him go away not the other pills that Louis told her to take. Payton thought that if she did not see The Boogeyman that she was normal.

“You need to start taking all of them.” Louis stated shortly. He loved Payton as a friend and knew that being friends with her was dangerous sadly Niall did not know the dangers of being Payton Tills friend.

Soon after that Payton left and Niall took her place, Niall wanted answers and he wanted them now.

Louis was his best friend and he had the right to know what or who attacked him. Niall had walked in his hair messy the blonde tips fading. Niall was thinking of going back to his normal brunette color.

“Louis tell me what happened with you Lou I want to know I don’t care if it scares the fuck out of me tell me!” Niall demanded angrily. Louis thought for a second and shook his head “yes” after thinking.

Niall was right he deserved the truth. Louis ruffled his hair for a moment a habit he had when he was nerves.

“Niall Payton, she,” Louis paused trying to find the right words. “She did this.” Niall did not believe his ears, Payton the girl he has known his whole life in America could not have almost killed Louis.

“No Louis you’re wrong.” Niall has his elbows on his knees his chin in the palm of his hands. Louis at up the best he could without feeling pain. The deep cuts from fishing hooks digging into his skin were burning with pain as he moved but he tried to ignore it knowing the pain killers will kick in any moment.

“Niall the person she is imagining she is just taking a fear and imagining that he or she is doing the horrible stuff but in reality it is-” Niall stopped Louis midsentence.

“No” was all that came out of the Irish man’s mouth. Louis was not shocked that Niall could not take the truth.

“Niall it’s all Payton, she is doing all of this. There is no Boogeyman, it's all her.”

<><><><><><><><><>

OHH!! So what do you think? This book is coming to an end sadly :( it’s a short story and will only have a couple more chapters left but the next few chapters I will try and make longer.

Louis is alive!!!! I’m sorry I just couldn’t kill him… I don’t like killing the boys :/ anyway you will find out what happened to Zayn and Liam next chapter.

Comment, Vote, and Fan

(Still think you know what is wrong with Payton?)

-Chelsea