eight

graphic sexual content. you have been warned.

mila+

my hand instantly goes to the back of caleb's neck to deepen the kiss. i lied. this feels so right. he runs  his hand up and down my back before putting them under my thighs to guide my legs to cling around his waist. 

i caress his face as we continue to kiss. i pull away to catch my breath. his skin feels super warm. i notice that he's walking away from the court and goes inside of his home. i hope his maid doesn't see this because that would be very uncomfortable.

i lace both my arms around his neck and he doesn't break eye contact with me as he continues to hurry his way up the stairs. are we really going to have sex... when we reach the top, i connect my mouth with his and he willingly kisses me back.

the force he uses makes my knees weak. he lays me flat down on a bed and lets go of me to open the door. i prop myself up on my elbows and look around the room. i don't have much time because caleb hovers above. 

"let's get rid of your clothing." he whispers, sending chills down my spine. 

i gulp and nod my head. i can't even speak right now. i don't wanna blurt out something that will embarrass me. i sit up fully, he quickly kisses my jaw and then pulls of my shirt and sports bra and then my pants and underwear.

i reach for the the tie of his joggers and pull them loose. he backs away, a frightened feeling washes over me. he's dragged me all the way to his room and he doesn't want to have sex? 

"no, this isn't about me." caleb says, making me grow confused. "i want you." he growls. "i don't wanna be inside you. yet. maybe another time."

being even more confused, i just lay back as he kisses me softly on the lips. his lips trail down my jaw and neck, kissing and sucking as he goes. my back arches as caleb presses kisses on my stomach , going lower and lower towards my core. 

his large hands go on each of my thighs, spreading them apart. my eyes widen and i slightly gasp at the cool breeze when he blows right on my heat. i bite my lip and close my eyes, waiting for something to happen. 

i feel him flatten his tongue out on me and an inhuman sound escapes my lips right away. his tongue makes little motions and i open my eyes to look at him. he's already staring at me. 

"say my name." he mutters.

"caleb." i call out, slightly squriming from the feeling of his tongue. 

the last time i ever did something sexual with a boy was two years ago with a boy named wyatt oleff. i'm no longer friends with him, but noah is still friends with him which just annoys me. but since it's been so long, i don't think i will last any much longer.

i feel a singular finger enter me and i take in a sharp breath, holding his wrist. he slowly pumps it in and out of me and then place his tongue back where it was. my back arches once more. 

"tell me when you're close." caleb speaks, sending vibrations through me. 

i'm definitely close i can't believe this is actually happening right now. i am having oral sex with my boss.

caleb's pov

after a few more minutes of torturing her, she clenches around my finger and i know that she's about to come, which makes me flick my tongue against her. you have no idea how badly i want to be inside her, but that would make me seem desperate. 

i'm not like that. i'm supposed to be confident in getting any female i want, not begging on my literal knees for her. i just want to have sex with her once, and i want that one time to be amazing because i won't be sleeping with her ever again.

i feel something on my fingers and i pull my face away. that was the quickest i've ever made a girl come. i made one of my staff members ride out an orgasm, this isn't the first time that this has happened. 

mila pants for air and i come up to lay beside her, shining brightly and feeling all triumphant and cocky. when do i not feel like that? i'm young and successful. mila sends me a weak smile. 

"that was nice." she comments which makes me grin. just wait until i actually get inside of her. "i'm tired now."

"you can't sleep. you have to eat something." i say.

"i'm not hungry. thank you." she mutters and i roll my eyes. 

"you're never hungry, are you?"

she looks at me with a worn out expression. she can't fall asleep here. my maid, marla, will ask who the hell she is and i'm not in the mood for questioning. however, if she does interrogate me, i can fire her on the spot and maybe get some better looking maid. 

"you can't fall asleep here." i say.

mila quickly sits up, pulling the sheet to cover up her body. she shoots me a puzzled look. whoa, dramatic. 

"okay. i'll get dressed." she nervously nods.

why is she nervous now? i just had my head in between her legs and she was moaning. if it's anything at all, she should be embarrassed or flushed.

"no, i don't want you to leave." i say quickly.

she raises an eyebrow at me and snaps, "make up your mind."

her sudden snarl makes me smile a little. she's very attractive and her attitude makes me want her even more, but i can't. it's not me to be all lovey dovey. my fathers company comes before women.

but i like mila. i like how she doesn't treat me like king of the world, even though she works for me. she gets mad all of the time and it's humorous. 

"i want you to stay, but i don't want you to fall asleep." i take a seat beside her on the bed. "get dressed and we'll have dinner." i tell her. 

"fancy dinner?" she mocks. "are you gonna say something else rude this time?"

ouch. 

"only if you ask a dumb question, maya." my lips curl into a smile and she bites the top of her lip. 

"we're back to that?" she lamely asks. "why can't you stick to my real name?"

"maya is easier to remember." i lie.

"so is mila." she narrows her eyes at me. 

i want to keep her close to me and not completely cut her off. if i do, how else would i get her to sleep with me? 

{vote, comment, share}

this story makes caleb look like a dick but trust me, he is the sweetest gentleman ever. sorry for not updating, i was busy with finals but now school is out and i will update weekly. or daily. up to yall:)