nine

mila+

i pry my eyes open and feel my body sticking to one another. skin on skin. i gasp, sitting up abruptly and holding the sheets close to me. i look to my left only to see a shirtless mr. mclaughlin.

shit. i forgot that we kind of got sexual last night. we didn't have sex, but he kind of you know... gave me... you know.

"caleb, wake up." i shove his arm that's resting on my lap.

he groans and shuffles a bit. it's a saturday, so maybe he doesn't feel the need to be in a rush. i want to sleep in too, but i can't right next to my boss.

"wake up." i shove him harder and then hear his angry voice.

"i'm up!" he growls. "what do you need?"

i scan the floor for my top and see that it's literally across the room. good thing i have my shorts on from yesterday.

"i'm going to head home. i'll see you in the office monday?"

"no! stay a little longer." he says, a bit quick.

"i really can't." i shake my head.

caleb huffs, "why are you rushing off? was it because of last night?"

"no, no, i don't want you think that, but i just think that this is weird." i say, gesturing around the bed.

he rolls his eyes, "if you must."

i scurry up from the bed, using my arm to cover up my chest. i grab my shirt and quickly put it on. i then try to find my shoes and my bag. when that's done, i'm out of the door in no time, processing what just happened.

caleb's pov

mila just had to rush out of that door the day that i was going to seduce her. maybe i have to ask her on a date to bring her back. would that be appropriate at all? the last thing i want is to be rejected by my personal assistant.

she assists me. can she do the same in bed?

there's a short knock on the door, making me shove my head into my pillow. marla always has to bother me.

"yes, marla?" i ask loudly.

"breakfast, sir?" she asks me.

"yes, please." i reply, thanking god that she didn't question me about mila.

marla is my maid, but she literally acts just like my mother sometimes. i kind of like it because she puts me in my place, and tells me not to get too cocky if i feel so above, or not to feel so down if i don't get a contract.

i push myself up from the bed and run my hand through my bed hair. i gaze at myself in the mirror for while. feeling satisfied with my daily dose of myself, i head into my bathroom to brush my teeth.

i'll just shower before going over to mila's apartment. she won't even be expecting me. it's going to be nice because i like hearing her moan my name much more.

when she called me mr. mclaughlin at first, it kinda turned me on even more. what a sweet little thing.

i rinse my mouth and face after brushing my teeth and then find a white t-shirt to put. i then stroll out of my room and down the lights of stairs and into the kitchen.

i love my life.

hot assistant. large house. many cars. loads of cash. the only thing i really want is a bugatti, but beside that, be inside of mila. i know she's not a virgin. i could tell because last night she wasn't hesitant at all.

i just need to get to her before finn. if i do, she's all his afterwards.

mila's pov

after the longest and hottest shower in my entire life, i was deciphering whether or not to quit mclaughlin's holding inc, and just work in a library. if i quit, i couldn't see finn anymore, but i wouldn't be getting paid as much.

i begin brushing my hair out after getting dressed and there's a sudden knock on my door. who the hell? confused, i walk towards the front door and swing it open.

"sadie." i greet her, turning on my feet and letting her enter my apartment. she's been my bff since grade school.

"did you get noah the the job?" she asks me, rolling into my bedroom and watching me brush my hair.

"i don't know." i shrug. "jack might still be thinking about it, he said he didn't want me getting distracted if he hired him."

"that makes no sense." sadie snorts and i narrow my eyes at her.

"what'd you do? why are you laughing?"

"we could be personal assistant buddies." she smiles and i raise an eyebrow.

"what the hell are you talking about, sadie?" i ask.

"i applied to be the personal assistant of a man who goes by the name chosen jacobs." she tells me. "he's kinda cute."

"i've never heard of him." i shake my head.

"he owns a chain of clubs." she informs me. "maybe your boss knows him."

"maybe." i shrug.

ceos  probably have a little community where they all talk to each other over million dollar meals on million dollar yachts with million dollar mistresses.

"is he old?" i ask.

"i think he's like twenty two or twenty three." she shrugs.

i feel the sudden need to blurt out what happened last nigh with caleb and i. sadie is my best friend. i can trust her with anything.

"where are you going?" she asks me, "why are you all dolled up?"

"no where. i'm just dressed for no reason." i reply.

"oh. that's lame." she purses her lips. "i'm so anxious to hear back from mr. jacobs." she tells me.

"you're probably going to get the job. you're a good worker like that."

she narrows her eyes at me and glares, "you make me sounds like loser."

"you are one." i laugh, as she throws a pillow at me.

there is another knock on the door. who is this time. i swing open the door not expecting there to be special guests.

"can i help yo-" i open the door to see who i wanted to see the least.

caleb mclaughlin.

{vote, comment, share}