2

The slightly spice-tinted scent of cinnamon filled the air, blending with the sweet smell of strawberries. As I stepped in the pink-tinted bakery, the soft atmosphere enveloped me in its warm, fuzzy embrace. I peered into the display cases that were stuffed with sugar glazed sweets of all different colors, shapes, and sizes.

"A-annyeonghaseyo, how c-can I help you?", a small voice gently spoke. I slowly raised my head, finding deep, chocolate brown eyes staring right at me. Wisps of black hair covered his forehead, his cheeks dusted with the perfect shade of pink. It seemed as if everything stopped and the only thing in the world was him.

"Uh, noona, are you alright?" Those beautiful almond-shaped eyes looked up at me.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Can I have that one?" I pointed at a glittery pink cupcake, decorated with an assortment of edible pearls and gems. 

I watched as his tiny hands lightly cradled it, slowly pulling it up and out from the glass display and and into my hands. The tips of his fingers briefly brushed against mine. He flinched and pulled back, blushing immensely. He quickly bowed, hands squished tightly together. 

"Annyeong, noona. Have a nice day." A bell twinkled brightly when I walked out of the bakery, cupcake in hand. 

I walked down the sidewalk, watching as the clean, nicely paved sidewalk transforms to a dark and stained, gum-studded mess. Cigarette smoke began to taint the air, and I tried to concentrate on the delicate, light frosting melting in my mouth. 

I waited at the crosswalk, and just as I was about to cross, I hear a loud, "Noona!" I turned to see the bakery boy, cheeks flushed and panting, quivering hands clasped around my wallet.

"You dropped your wallet!" 

Woah. This kid must be crazy to run all the way over here just to give me my wallet. 

He pushed it towards me, waiting for me to take it. I reached out and cautiously pulled it from his hands.

"Thank you so much!" I smiled, showing him my gratitude. He grinned in return, his eyes pushing up into crescents by his cheeks.

"Goodbye, noona! See you soon!" He said before running off, his bakery apron flapping in the wind. I smiled to myself, knowing I would be visiting this bakery a little more often.

                                                                                ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ 

majimak cheoreom, m-m-majimak choereom, majimak bamin geotcheoreom, love

Heads turned and laughs erupted throughout the classroom. 

My BLACKPINK ringtone had decided to play at full volume during a lecture. I groaned, knowing its was Nan-Hee calling. She always had to call during a lecture. 

"Miss Jung, do we need to have yet another talk after class about turning off your cellphone?" I looked up to see my professor, Mr. Kim, smirking down at me. 

"No, Mr. Kim." I grinned up at him as wide as I could. He chuckled and strode back up to the board. I sighed, my head propped up by my hand. I felt my eyelids begin to droop, my vision becoming hazy. 

"Miss Jung? Miss Jung?" I could feel something poking my shoulder. 

"For Sehun's sake, Mi-hi! Wake up!" I was abruptly snapped back to reality, met with an angry looking Mr. Kim. I pouted, trying to put on my best aegyo. 

"What did I tell you about calls in my class? Shut off your phone for once, it's not that hard!"

"I'm sorry, Namjoon. It won't happen again." 

"Hey, hey, hey, you're still in my classroom, that's Professor Kim to you." 

"Alright then. Farewell, Professor Kim." I preformed an excessive bow, keeping a completely solemn face. I pranced to the door, leaping out. I heard Namjoon laugh to himself, and I was sure, without turning around, that he was probably shaking his head as well. 

I strode out to the parking lot, slowly making my way to my beat up Hyundai. I climbed in, pushed the keys in the slot, and settled into my seat. Almost on cue, Red Velvet's Red Flavor blasted at full volume. My car knows me so well.(True Story, happened to me last week)

I drove slowly to my brother and I's shared apartment. Walking up the stairs, I could smell everybody else's dinner. The hallway was a mixture of kimchi stew, pork bulgogi, and ramen.(just because), all stirring together in a savory melody. 

When I opened the apartment door, I was met with Yoongi in fits of giggles, while being tickled furiously by Hoseok. Nobody, including me, had thought Yoongi could go soft for anyone. Hobi had just been the key to his locked heart. 

And before I knew it Yoongi's face was getting peppered with kisses, his face contorting into his gummy smile. 

"Aish, guys, get a room! You're making my brain hurt!" I pulled a disgusted face before running to my room. I plummeted on the purple comforter, rolling around in the soft abyss. 

I spread out on my bed, staring up at the ceiling, thinking about what it would be like if I had somebody. 

Somebody all to myself. Somebody to love me, hold me. Somebody so I wouldn't have to stand awkwardly around by myself,  third-wheeling my life around. Somebody to pepper kisses on my face, to tickle me until I fall onto the floor, someone to gaze at me with eyes full of love. 

Hey guys!

Wattpad decided not to work, so I couldn't post this chapter for awhile. I was going to keep going with this chapter, but wanted to update on BTS's 5th Anniversary. They've come so far! I feel like a proud eomma. 

Also, I got tagged by my friend,Japanimegirl04

1) Age : I don't even know anymore

2)Top Five Kpop Groups:

BTS    BLACKPINK    RED VELVET   NCT(Thats for you, bitch!) and I really like PRISTIN V right now. 

3) I read gay smut on my free time and write fanfiction

4) I am in Honors or AP English

5) Most of my teachers hate me

6) I am bisexual(and a holosexual)

7) I'm supposed to be Christian, but my innocence was ruined by Japanimegirl04

8) I ordered the BTS  Love Yourself:Tear album!!!!! Currently waiting

9) My bias in BTS is YOONMIN. I can't pick one. 

10) It is currently 10:00, and I'm supposed to be writing a speech that I have to present in class tomorrow. 

Blech.