Prologue

College was supposed to be the time when I thought I will live it fullest but who had thought I would be bound even more. On the very first day when I saw my senior 'omkara singh oberoi. The ultimately hot, sexy, drool worthy and popular guy of college. But who had thought of him being the most cruel, insensitive and rude guy. He and his gang of four people ajay, Abhimanyu, vikram and ragini. They were popular for raging juniors, even their colleagues and seniors who were weak enough to fight back.

It was first day when me and richa had decided to go together but somehow richa got stuck up in something and she told me to go alone. I stood outside of college gate. New journey, new place, new friends, new teachers and almost everything new. Probably I didn't think of ragging which was absolutely new.

Richa and I got admission here through scholarship. We had scored highest in barielly and were talented enough to learn and achieve more. Bless our principal who send our names for scholarships and eventually we both got admission in same college, such a luck.

As I stood there and I heard horn of something. I turned around to see a guy on heavy bike wearing a leather jacket in this hot climate of Mumbai weird. As he pressed the horn once again to make me realize I was staring at him and even blocking path for others too. I hurried to step aside only to trip, I could hear the guy on bike exhaling in exasperation. When suddenly he got of bike and I finally saw him. His hear was long, long more then usual guys have reaching till his neck and pulled into half pony, his eyes were cold, his lips pressed in thin line, nose stiffened. One could actually say, he was the most serious and sober guy. He reached out to me and put the books in my bag and pushed me aside gently even before I could thank him he had reached to his bike and dashed into iron gates. 'who was he' I wondered staring back at his gone figure.

It was huge college. Barielly definitely didn't had any institute this huge.I was wandering when richa came from behind and shouted in my ear completely terrifying me. I whacked her arm and she hugged me giggling.

"kaha reh gayi thi tu? Aur mujhe akele aane kyun kaha?" I started interrogation.

"arey baba subha subha apki pyaari mausi ji ko khayal aaya k unhe doctor k pass jana hai aur appointment 9:30 ka tha, pehle maine socha k college nahi jaati par pehla din tha kese chorti isliye maa ne bhi insist kiya toh main unhe raste mein drop karti hui aayi hoon" richa explained whatever happened but my eyes were stuck somewhere else.

"gauri?" richa patted on my shoulder.

"huhh.. haan kya hua?" I said disturbed.

"kahan dhyaan hai tera?" richa led her eyes on the direction where my eyes were.

"kitna ajeeb larka hai itne lambe baal kon rakhta hai?" richa said dismissively.

"kyun nahi rakh sakte, ache toh hain" I said defensively. Without noticing the smirk on richa's lips..

"oho kisi ko pehle din hi crush hogaya huh?" richa hit me with her shoulder teasingly.

"kya" I snapped.
"aisa kuch nahi hai pagal hogayi hai main toh sirf balon ka bol rahi thi" I suppressed my stammer.

"ahaan who toh pata chal jaye ga" I could clearly see the way she was smiling, teasingly.

It was time for our first class. As we were walking by the science department to go in our department of arts. We saw 2 guys blocking our way. I glared at them, furrowed my eyes and brows asking to step aside so that we could reach our class. But all I saw was them smirking looking at each other.

"first year, right?" one of them asked to which richa nodded. Richa was almost intimidated by their muscular bodies.

"hmm.. sing something!" one of them with little messy hair said.
I only looked confuse at what I heard. Why would one want to hear us.

"what? Sing" he said giggling into each other.

"why would we sing?" I snapped. They glared at me and raised their brow.

"first year and attitude" I heard them bursting into laughter.

"and what is so funny? Do you know only mad people laugh without reason" I said with attitude, crossing my hands around my chest.

One of them raised his finger towards me but the other one stopped him and tilted his head. "do what we're saying" his face feature almost deadly.

"no, we won't" I said authoritatively.

"do you even know who you're messing with" the guy who raised finger now said almost in deadly voice.

"you don't want to sing right okay then do umm" he paused and I looked at him intendedly.
"dance" my eyes almost widened at what he said. How can he ask a stranger girl to dance in front of him.

"we won't do anything. We're getting late for our class." I tried to move but they again blocked.

"do what we say or else you won't be able to attend your class" I saw them smiling victoriously.

I was fuming by now, I could even fight with them but it was my first day and I really didn't want to fight or do anything which led me to suspension. Completing my education was my dream and I couldn't risk it because of these stupid guys and their demand and so I agreed to sing.

"aaa... huh huh aaaa"
"stop" even before I could start I heard someone. I turned around and saw that girl coming towards me. She crossed us and hung on shoulder of guy who was taller.

"vikram leave them. Can't you hear how bad she sings. I would be deaf" i was raging by now, how can she? she insulted me when I have learned singing. When there came another guy.

"ajay vikram we have found some really good prey" I heard him whispering in the group.

"prey what the heck was that" I thought at what they say.
"they are nothing in front of them" I could see that they were pointing at us. 'we were their prey. Is this college or what', I thought confuse.

"go to your precious class, you villagers" the girl said and i glared back.
"leave them ragini lets go" the guy I guess named ajay had said.

They started walking when I saw that long hair man staring us. He was not really far. As I saw one of the guy from group pat on his shoulder and walked off whispering something. They must be ragging him too. I had thought when richa pulled me towards our department.

(Supposed to be os but since i couldnt keep my excitement so sharing. may be ss or ff. no one ask for updates )