We were on our way to school and I decided to start a conversation. "Um, g-good morning" I said studdering. I was confused on why thought. I know I like him but I said it so confidently in my mind.

He didn't say anything so I just kept quiet the rest of the ride to school while 'Everyday We Lit by YFN Lucci and PnB Rock.

We made it to school and I got out of the car. While I was walking I heard my other best friend Tyrone call my name. I turned stopped and turned around.

"Heyyy bestfrannn" I said while hugging him.

"Hey boo" he replied while hugging me back.

"How you been?" I asked.

"Good, you?" He asked

"Good". I said. We talked for a little while longer then went inside. We walked in side by side and he had his arm around my neck. When we got inside Jay looked pissed.

Ty walked me to class and gave me a kiss on the cheek then left. I went to my seat and sat down. A few minutes later Jay walked into class and sat next to me.

I pulled out my phone because I got a message and it was Ty telling me to have a good day. I texted back then put my phone up.

Jay still looked pissed but right now I didn't care. The teacher walked in and began teaching but somewhere during the lesson I went to sleep.

***

The class was over and we had a 5-minute break so I went outside to get some fresh air. While standing there I heard someone call my name. When I turned around it was none other than Jay.

"Yeah?" I said answering him

"I'm sorry about this morning. I was acting like a bitch towards you even though you didn't do anything wrong." He apologized. "It's okay. I'm sorry too." I said

He looked at me for a second and he had this confused look on his face. I just shook my head telling him not to worry about it.

"Was that your boyfriend?" He asked. I looked at him confused for a second and thought about it for a second. Is he talking about Ty? I thought to myself.

"No. I don't have one. He's my best friend." I told him. "Oh," he said with a relieved look on his face.

I looked at his ass like he was fucking crazy. I had this why the fuck does it matter look on my face.

"Is that all?" I asked. He nodded his head and i walked off.

***

*Jay POV*

It was the end of the day and I was waiting on Anna to come outside cause a nigga was ready to take his ass home.

I was looking through my phone until I heard Anna's voice. I looked up to see her and that nigga walking out of school.

It made me feel some type of way. He looked at me and I mean mugged the fuck outta his ass. Anna kept walking until she got to the car. They hugged each other and he gave her a kiss on the cheek then she got in the car.