The First Meeting

"My love!" Your mother called out, her massive steps shaking your room. "Please, come meet your new sibling! He's earned enough good boy points to come out of his room today and meet my precious daughter!"

You stood up hastily, careful not to rip your beautiful dress that you had on. As your mother-- Big Madam-- opened your door and pushed a young, white haired person inside.

You curtsied and walked over to them, sniffing deeply.

"Food?" You looked up at your mother with wide eyes.

"Oh, you're so adorable I could just die. No. Not food. This is going to be my pet. I think we should call her Rei-chan, what do you think? His name is Juuzou-chan right now, but I think Rei-chan suits her best."

You gave the... girl?... another few sniffs, your nose gracing her soft, pale skin on her neck. It flushed red and the scent of blood overwhelmed your nose, making it twitch.

"I'm hungry, Mama." You hugged the new pet. "Can't I have a bite?"

"Don't pamper it too much dear, I have to start training it for the show. She'll be a great performer. An acrobat perhaps. What do you think? Walk with me to her room and we'll get you some food when we're done." Your mother reached her hand out to you  and you took it graciously. It was always done her way.

Then, she reached her other hand out to the small child on the other side of her. When they took her hand, she cheered out.

"Ten good boy points for you!" Big Madam cheered.

You shivered. If those were anything like the good girl points you were used to earning, then you didn't want any part of it. Flashbacks of needles piercing your skin, knives running through your flesh, flashed before your eyes as you were dragged out of your room. You stole glances at the person on the other side of your mother. They seemed to be your age, but with empty eyes.

How long have they been here for? You thought to yourself. Who are they?

It was all confusing to you, and yet you couldn't ask any questions. At least, not any of those questions.

"Can I play with Rei-chan after I eat, Mama?" You asked.

"He doesn't have enough good boy points for that, my darling. But perhaps another time. How does that sound?" She placated you quickly.

"Okay. Can Rei-chan come to my birthday party?" You asked after a few more minutes of silence.

"We'll see, darling. Now be quiet." She tired of you quickly.

As you walked down to the basements, you held onto your mother's hand tighter. It was cold, dark and scary down here, even for a thirteen year old. Especially for one raised and isolated by Big Madam.

As you looked into the pale human's face as they were locked away, you thought you might have felt your heart do something funny. Your hand flew up to it immediately, scared that it might leap out of your chest, or do something else peculiar.

"Are you okay, darling daughter?" Big Madam asked you as she stroked your hair.

"Yes. Just Hungry..." But you couldn't help but steal a glance back at the cell door.